3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
So far, the content is limited even if there is some scenes, no sanity but you still have to manage lust to unlock scenes and there is a tight schedule management (i think it was limited in the previous game) as some scenes only unlocks one or two days per week and only if it's rainy or sunny.

It's promising but a bit tedious and not knowing where the actual content stops makes it worse (well, there was a message about that in the lust world at least)

So, i'm not sure if it's better or worse, i'd wait for v0.55/.60 at least if i had been able to resist until now.
yes i only found these days requirements in gallery hints. At least there are two main conditions enough lust / not enough lust not like in succulence 1 where you have 1000 conditions

Aug 21, 2016
Does anyone have a map of where all the yellow crystal fragments are? I can't find the last one to save the life of me.

EDIT: The one that was tripping me up was just barely visibile in the window of the subway room. Down in the bottom.

dimrodet

Feb 16, 2018
it'd be hot if there were piercing/tattoo options, or even just serena using a sharpie and doing body writing like from the train in succulence 1. could be a hot scene to do like the first one where if she falls asleep on the train on the way to work, a group of thugs write on her and she doesn't notice it until after she's already doing an interview/weather report

Reactions: dregon87

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
it'd be hot if there were piercing/tattoo options, or even just serena using a sharpie and doing body writing like from the train in succulence 1. could be a hot scene to do like the first one where if she falls asleep on the train on the way to work, a group of thugs write on her and she doesn't notice it until after she's already doing an interview/weather report
I like the idea !
... The problem is that people who work with her would have seen the writings, and then erase it :/

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully in the future we can have more flashing option or more items like earing or even a dildo up her ass or vaginal when she go to work, and everytime she move it will vibrating hard and make her action feel odd to people around thus raising more lust point
And would be nice if we can return or travel to other fantasy world like in the first game again, would love to have some monster or demihuman sex action in this one

Reactions: redfir
Jan 5, 2021
for the next update I would like you to be able to stay overnight at your workplace and be able to go naked everywhere
para la próxima actualización me gustaría que te puedas quedar por la noche en tu lugar de trabajo y poder ir desnuda por todos lados

Reactions: Armelle69
Nov 24, 2020
I play android port for this game but i stuck at the cloth store to get casual outfits.. Have to play mini game to touch or find the sweet spot or something like that. I touch all over my phone screen but nothing happens.. How to do it? Have anyone else play port versions? Can you tell me how to do it? Please..

redfir

Sep 29, 2017
Dev, i think more thug grope and some of modification like piercing and tatoo will be so cool. And bunch of unconscious events like sleeping message, train and sleeping chair(like the first one, but further) is good also.

Reactions: Armelle69
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes