3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ASp00kyGhost

Nov 19, 2018
Sorry, I've tried...I've put in about 3 hours now and am not getting anywhere. I have no idea how to get the "commando" title. It isn't clear at all. I have no idea how to unlock the Blackjack date or whatever, which I guess needs to happen for all of the bar scenes. The Hint says I have to buy a deck of cards at the desire shop but there is no option for it. The fact that she has to be at critical lust for so many things to happen is just...unplayable. I really like the first game (though it certainly had its flaws) and I'm only critical here because this game has much potential. It desperately needs a walkthrough or something more than the CG room hints. As it is now, I'm giving up. Maybe I'll check back in a few months to see if anything has improved. (And, Dev, I know you put your heart and soul into this like all developers do...I love the art and the themes...the game play just needs some help as it is not clear at all how to progress).
to get the commando title you've got to collect all the yellow crystal shards, you have to go to the recollection room got to the second part then step on the runes in middle of the room and it will teleport you to a different area, inside will be a yellow and red crystal which, when activated will shatter. The red is in the first area (where you equip outfits) the yellow is in the combat area there will be 5 I think of each but you need yellow for the title that unlocks commando.

Reactions: Armelle69

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Where is a copy machine?
Only 2 "scenes" with lendlord, paperwork and "scene" in the meeting room are NEW?
P.S. Still cannot get Bar Date 5.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.45.3 bug

copy machine when you try to use it from the side [west] the game freeze (you must stand south and it works)

Quiz (workplace desk) dont use it when you have played free LustTv 1 &2 or the two are locked and you must play them again free

Know anybody how I can unlock the new title?
Miscellaneous Bonus, Hint:Sweet

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
0.45.3 bug

copy machine when you try to use it from the side [west] the game freeze (you must stand south and it works)

Quiz (workplace desk) dont use it when you have played free LustTv 1 &2 or the two are locked and you must play them again free

Know anybody how I can unlock the new title?
Miscellaneous Bonus, Hint:Sweet
First already reported to the dev ydt.

Rest will be maybe fixed in a few weeks. not checked the thread yet if he does another version.
reported a few things ydt.

Thanks and cheers

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Which are the requirements to activate bar events?? I'm level 1 in depravity and I have commando title. I haven't been able to continue with the game after that.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
to get the commando title you've got to collect all the yellow crystal shards, you have to go to the recollection room got to the second part then step on the runes in middle of the room and it will teleport you to a different area, inside will be a yellow and red crystal which, when activated will shatter. The red is in the first area (where you equip outfits) the yellow is in the combat area there will be 5 I think of each but you need yellow for the title that unlocks commando.
I haven't seen any yellow crystal shards, the runes in the second recollection room have purple crystals that just show "emergence" memory and "initiation party" memory. There is another purple crystal that is blocked by a statue. I guess my point is that if she's going to go "commando", it should be through corruption, not solving some recollection room puzzle that has zero in-game instruction.

Reactions: taglag

kallekeke

Aug 3, 2017
I haven't seen any yellow crystal shards, the runes in the second recollection room have purple crystals that just show "emergence" memory and "initiation party" memory. There is another purple crystal that is blocked by a statue. I guess my point is that if she's going to go "commando", it should be through corruption, not solving some recollection room puzzle that has zero in-game instruction.
I think the runes appear after defeating the second boss, not 100% sure though

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I think the runes appear after defeating the second boss, not 100% sure though
In the dream world, every time I leave the building, I am just bombarded by the female police officer and then I wake up fully drained of all LST. There is no combat. I can't put on any of the outfits in the dreamworld Desire Shop. Upon opening this up in RPGM, I realize that I am at Prologue 29 and Prologue 33 is required to activate the runes in the middle of the second recollection. I haven't deconstructed more than that. I assume that I missed something somewhere along the line, which has shut off large portions of the game. I still have no idea how to get that deck of cards for the Blackjack/bar sequence.

Reactions: taglag

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
In the dream world, every time I leave the building, I am just bombarded by the female police officer and then I wake up fully drained of all LST. There is no combat. I can't put on any of the outfits in the dreamworld Desire Shop. Upon opening this up in RPGM, I realize that I am at Prologue 29 and Prologue 33 is required to activate the runes in the middle of the second recollection. I haven't deconstructed more than that. I assume that I missed something somewhere along the line, which has shut off large portions of the game. I still have no idea how to get that deck of cards for the Blackjack/bar sequence.
Have you used the disguise ? Then you can sneak past them.
btw love your game jsd :)

Reactions: jsdeacon

Sukramses

Sep 6, 2017
Try to use the cuppoard in dream world. This will give you a fighting suit.

Reactions: jsdeacon

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Ran through the dreamworld now at least 20 times.
I can just find 3 yellow and 2 red crystal shards

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2021
what's the use of taking off your shirt when you're wearing the black suit to work?
para que sirve quitarse la camisa cuando llevas el traje negro en el trabajo?

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
i dropped previous succulence because of tedious management of lust/sanity or how were they called, does this game have similar mechanics?
So far, the content is limited even if there is some scenes, no sanity but you still have to manage lust to unlock scenes and there is a tight schedule management (i think it was limited in the previous game) as some scenes only unlocks one or two days per week and only if it's rainy or sunny.

It's promising but a bit tedious and not knowing where the actual content stops makes it worse (well, there was a message about that in the lust world at least)

So, i'm not sure if it's better or worse, i'd wait for v0.55/.60 at least if i had been able to resist until now.

Reactions: Sepheyer
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes