3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

kallekeke

Aug 3, 2017
I really like that you can't save in the dream world and that there's a game breaking bug there where the fight doesn't actually spawn or something and you get stuck. So be warned if you're there and go into subway. You might lose your progress.

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
few questions:

what can those items like vibrator and blindfold be used, seems like I can't equit them

and how can I achive exposure

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So i keep seeing dream world in the comments. Are we talking Freddy Krueger dream world or Alundra dream world?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
So i keep seeing dream world in the comments. Are we talking Freddy Krueger dream world or Alundra dream world?
The game's Dream World is this game's mechanic - maps that clone real locations, but unlike real world's locations are populated with enemies. The character enters the DW when she goes to sleep.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It is expected a cuckquean route for Mrs. Mollette? I never find out a game with this scenario, but I think it would be interesting see Serena fucks Mr. Mollette in her apartment with her wife's tacit consent.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
This seems to be yet another RPGM game that has the font display all messed up for me. I still don't know why some of them do this and some don't. Anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it? Changing system locale didn't seem to make any difference.
TextErrorRPGM.jpg

Stormygal

Aug 12, 2019
Is the "side content (stay home) a different part of the game or is it included in the game?

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
The thread title should be Succulence 2: Live Action [v0.4.5] [(R)Nest] and not Succulence 2: Live Action [v0.5.4] [(R)Nest]

Reactions: maxx mad

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know if it is a bug and if someone already reported it, but when I reach the end of the train in the Dreamworld, I don't see any more the policewoman (the one armed with the pistol) and I can neither came back; Serena is simply struck here without be able to do nothing.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes