3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Is there any plan for her to go back teaching in school? I like the first one because of the school theme with side activities. This new theme just doesn't seem to pull me in.
There's have few schoolboys that asked her about her teach uniform, maybe something would be in the story, at least I hope so.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
When I am in the Dream World and in the spy suit I can not progress in Mrs stone's room, she will always step back and point out I have to go to Mai. but I guess I have to go further to collect the yellow stuff to get commando?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
When I am in the Dream World and in the spy suit I can not progress in Mrs stone's room, she will always step back and point out I have to go to Mai. but I guess I have to go further to collect the yellow stuff to get commando?
Go to my in the dream world, there is a device so you get a disguise.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Found the device finally!

well second question, is it normal for now that I can not rise LustTVs standing?
Too long ago that I played this version, still waiting for the new one.
So I know it is possible to raise the standing, but forgot which event it was.
The recollection should be helpful on the LustTV events.
Cheers

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
As promised:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There might be more bugs, couldn't test a much as usual and pester the dev with the bugs ^^

Cheers
Thank you for sharing this new update, you truly are a savior. But look like Dev want to adding some more chance like ability to view hints tomorrow so I think I'll wait a little more, but after read the changelog I must say it was a decent update with massive content in this

F99xyz

Sep 18, 2020
As promised:
There might be more bugs, couldn't test a much as usual and pester the dev with the bugs ^^

Cheers
Hints from recollection room can be saved in the phone

SURE I can save hints in phone, but can not see them in phone , jump to main phone menu LOL...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Busy week, so not much time to test the new builds.
Have fun everyone :)
Thank you for the new update, hope Mods will saw the post and updating the OP thread with this one soon

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I reported myself in for the update. Mod will update if s/he has time :)
It was very weird consider I did send the report since yesterday and another one when I saw you post the new bugfix version, but till now still didn't see the thread got any update yet

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
It was very weird consider I did send the report since yesterday and another one when I saw you post the new bugfix version, but till now still didn't see the thread got any update yet
Well they might be busy with other things, the mods will update the thread asap i would say.
And most that wants this game have it on the watchlist anyway. so no need to rush to get it on the last updated page hehe

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Can someone upload a save after the first photoshot at the clothing store please? Can be later in the game too, I just don't want to play the beginning again.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Since the first part of this game, all I want is some animations.

That can make this game great, I think.

XLR088

Jun 17, 2020
i can't wear the cow costume and exit the shop to fight in the dream world is it a bug? and i also can't got to the bar

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes