3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i dropped previous succulence because of tedious management of lust/sanity or how were they called, does this game have similar mechanics?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
i dropped previous succulence because of tedious management of lust/sanity or how were they called, does this game have similar mechanics?
Don't worry, this game is more merciful than the previous one as it didn't have the Sanity limit anymore so you won't get a Game Over even when your character reached maximum level of lust so enjoy the game as much as you like. The only annoying part is sometimes you can get a game breaking bugs so always have at least 2 separate saves just in case you encounter one and had to use old save to go back before it happen

Reactions: Armelle69

iceza

Oct 4, 2017
How to get one night stand 3. When i enter the bars with critical lust is alway a threesome screen automatic trigger.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
What is the difference between 0.45.1 and 0.45.3? I checked the copier machine, it don't works like before.
Any changelogs?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Sorry, I've tried...I've put in about 3 hours now and am not getting anywhere. I have no idea how to get the "commando" title. It isn't clear at all. I have no idea how to unlock the Blackjack date or whatever, which I guess needs to happen for all of the bar scenes. The Hint says I have to buy a deck of cards at the desire shop but there is no option for it. The fact that she has to be at critical lust for so many things to happen is just...unplayable. I really like the first game (though it certainly had its flaws) and I'm only critical here because this game has much potential. It desperately needs a walkthrough or something more than the CG room hints. As it is now, I'm giving up. Maybe I'll check back in a few months to see if anything has improved. (And, Dev, I know you put your heart and soul into this like all developers do...I love the art and the themes...the game play just needs some help as it is not clear at all how to progress).

kallekeke

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry, I've tried...I've put in about 3 hours now and am not getting anywhere. I have no idea how to get the "commando" title. It isn't clear at all. I have no idea how to unlock the Blackjack date or whatever, which I guess needs to happen for all of the bar scenes. The Hint says I have to buy a deck of cards at the desire shop but there is no option for it. The fact that she has to be at critical lust for so many things to happen is just...unplayable. I really like the first game (though it certainly had its flaws) and I'm only critical here because this game has much potential. It desperately needs a walkthrough or something more than the CG room hints. As it is now, I'm giving up. Maybe I'll check back in a few months to see if anything has improved. (And, Dev, I know you put your heart and soul into this like all developers do...I love the art and the themes...the game play just needs some help as it is not clear at all how to progress).
The most sane way to get the critical lust stuff is to just cheat for money and buy 99 of both the increase and decrease lust potions and chug them when needed

Reactions: Armelle69

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
The best game which I've played this year. I love the change outfits and the battle system. P.S. Where can I get the last yellow memory??

XLR088

Jun 17, 2020
anyone know how to advance to dream world after the fight tutorial? i can't exit with the cow suit and every time i got to dream world i just can't fight at all

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes