3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I checked the dream world. I looked around Bedroom but didn't find it. where it is exactly?
If you enter the dreamworld it up right away (and I hope you added the whip on the upper door)
You can't miss it, its part of the tutorial (or intro whatever you like to call it)

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
So I just started the game and during the first day of work it says I unlocked a flashback of the welcome party. I checked the TV and it wasn't there, where do I go to watch the flashback?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
So I just started the game and during the first day of work it says I unlocked a flashback of the welcome party. I checked the TV and it wasn't there, where do I go to watch the flashback?
The memory will be available in the recollection room, once you unlock the recollection room.

Reactions: worming

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can not buy short skirt or new Outfit for work. Mai does not have them listed among the things She sells. Only lust Suppressants. The only clothes in the Desire shop are displayed behind Mai's counter which I cant get to. That and I can get Mai's help about sneaking past lust phantoms. The Dialogue options just are not there.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Can not buy short skirt or new Outfit for work. Mai does not have them listed among the things She sells. Only lust Suppressants. The only clothes in the Desire shop are displayed behind Mai's counter which I cant get to. That and I can get Mai's help about sneaking past lust phantoms. The Dialogue options just are not there.
Go to the mall and get them there.

Reactions: JaszMan

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Yep ! There is another "Desire shop" there, which is only about clothes. 2nd floor, on the right, if I remember well (not sure)
I discovered it by chance ^^
Well Mei is very active in all of the worlds hehe
Next update could be out on Monday, if devs feels well enough :)
Further delay, well lets see if its coming this weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armelle69

water_man

Jul 24, 2018
The previous game was amazing, and this one seems to be coming along nicely. While the time between updates does keep me worried, that comes mostly from the amount of abandoned games that showed promise on this site. But the dev does seem passionate and committed and with the previous game as robust with content as it is this one looks to be on track. I believe he is working on adding more minigames like blackjack, so that is probably a decent chunk of his dev time.

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
guys, should i played Succulence 1 ? before this one ? or does it not matter... thanks
It doesn't really matter.
You'd get a few references and have more of a clue as to who the MC is/was at the beginning but it doesn't truly affect the experience so far.
It's a new story and its own game as the MC even has a different job now. Even the combat system and stealth mechanics have changed.

That being said, the first game was pretty awesome and it's rare to find such a gem that actually ends up completed and not abandoned or dragged forever.

Some players were struggling with the combat/levelling and Lust/Sanity systems at first, but it actually was pretty manageable already and it even became quite simple on the final product after a few tweaks by the developer to address the issues.

TL, DR: You don't NEED to play Succulence 1 to enjoy the new game. But if you're into any of the kinks in the list and/or school setting, you definitely SHOULD give it a try, imho.

Reactions: Armelle69

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
guys, should i played Succulence 1 ? before this one ? or does it not matter... thanks
Part one is really matter for like much enjoying content from that author. Don't need for the skip, it has load you on a long period of time.

dakight

Feb 7, 2018
Is there any plan for her to go back teaching in school? I like the first one because of the school theme with side activities. This new theme just doesn't seem to pull me in.

Reactions: Sepheyer
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes