3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Adder

Feb 4, 2018
I think the bar pickups are normal the man with the suitcase. Sure first you can aso get a bar pickup when you drink. Normal each day have different visitors so your action you can do is each day a little different have you tried each day (aso after you have a thressome what is next day?)?
it happens every day , the last 2 pickups hint says you must be in critical lust

Jul 11, 2017
You can buy it. In the mall before you use the elevator to you workplace on the right side is a desire shop there you can buy clothes. Some clothes you can buy after a time in the story (when I remember correct for example sport clothes you must talk to the right person and after it you think I can join her when I have sport clothes and now it is free to buy it in the desire shop).
do you know the password? 2021-01-27.png

Jul 11, 2017
You can buy it. In the mall before you use the elevator to you workplace on the right side is a desire shop there you can buy clothes. Some clothes you can buy after a time in the story (when I remember correct for example sport clothes you must talk to the right person and after it you think I can join her when I have sport clothes and now it is free to buy it in the desire shop).
do you know the password? View attachment 1006402

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
do you know the password? View attachment 1006402
Normal you must try first the search option in this thread and when you don`t find a solution you must say clear what password. We as players play aso other games and not all time we remember immediately what problem the other have.

You can find the password in game when I remember correct it must be "3850" when you mean the TV passwort.

https://f95zone.to/threads/succulence-2-live-action-v0-4-4-r-nest.33065/post-2831026

Reactions: bryan1dragneel

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
it happens every day , the last 2 pickups hint says you must be in critical lust
I have done the others before so I can only say try a week each day it and when the complete week don`t work for you then it is for the moment "a unknown bug" he didn`t fix. Or when you have load a save before you have done a threesome scene and play all bar scenes free before you go the threesome.

Jul 11, 2017
Normal you must try first the search option in this thread and when you don`t find a solution you must say clear what password. We as players play aso other games and not all time we remember immediately what problem the other have.

You can find the password in game when I remember correct it must be "3850" when you mean the TV passwort.

https://f95zone.to/threads/succulence-2-live-action-v0-4-4-r-nest.33065/post-2831026
as it takes away the shame of serena in the newspaper, the level of journalism didn’t know and I already have my skirt suit on

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is there a guide on how to actually start doing stuff? I cant get her to do a dam thing. The police woman stuff wont progress cause i dont get a ( . . . ) by the stairs anymore to catch her, going to her room she just tells you to fuck off.

In the park, she refuses to go through the bushes ... just seems like a boring Work/Sleep simulator atm cause theres nothing to do ...

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Is there a guide on how to actually start doing stuff? I cant get her to do a dam thing. The police woman stuff wont progress cause i dont get a ( . . . ) by the stairs anymore to catch her, going to her room she just tells you to fuck off.

In the park, she refuses to go through the bushes ... just seems like a boring Work/Sleep simulator atm cause theres nothing to do ...
Currently there are only a few scenes with one of the neighbor boys, tv station and night in the bar (pool billard, seduce men, and so on)
Most thing the dev did are technical things, but he said he will focus on story and more content next.
My best guess it will be end of february or march until the next version.

Cheers

Dorigami

Donor
Jul 4, 2017
I haven't played this yet but the first game is among my top 10 favorite hgames and the mc has like the opposite body type that I prefer lol. Anyway seeing that this game features the same character I hope she isn't already lewded up and happy to fuck everything or its going to be boring as hell.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How to get "Bar Date 5"?
I tried many times with maximum lust but cannot get it. Last achievment.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Anyone got a full save at gallery, this game is so confusing after having already played it a couple of times.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How to get "Bar Date" 5 achievment? Itried it all possible ways but cannot get it.

I can't get "comando" =\
U need to get all yellow orbs for it. In the recollection room go up to the next room , then to the pentagram in the center and u will see red and yellow crystals, touch them and orbs will appear, collect them and return to crystals, then u will get the new title and `comando`

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes