3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
Recollection room is bugged alright, I enter the room ... I get the inn manager event images and can't get out of it.
Nope, I can't even enter the room.

Proddity

May 8, 2018
The second quiz advert event seems to be bugged in 0.4.1 where it shows an image that covers everything else and the image doesn't go away. Any idea if 0.4.3 fixes this?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.4.3
These bug appears in 0.35.3 and I found it now if I playing further 0.4.3.
1) From the photo book I have now 2x "Girls Night-Out" Painting. When you say you would have the "Emergence" Painting he put on the wall the "Girls Night-Out" Painting. I have the "Girls Night-Out" as first painting and then tried the "Emergence" painting. I checked it with my old 0.35.3 saves and tried to get the "Emergence" painting with no luck.

New Bugs:

2) Bar : Threesome second time I haven`t played free after I have it the second time

3) CG Room Bug. When you enter it after you have "Bar:Threesome - Weekday" the message came from the inn.

So this version is aso buged like the other versions before !!!

Last edited:

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Issues thus far:
1) Cannot complete Mai fighting tutorial - her clothes only get halfway destroyed and thus I can never grab, but at least I can escape. Is this intended?
2) It is always raining, all day every day. Never mind, got other weather on third week and now it's alterating.
3) Emergency home delivery causes rain to be visible while indoors.

Last edited:
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
New Bugs: When you Seduce the guy at the bar, Monday-Thursday when you are getting drunk, in your black suit, if you don't have level 1 depravity unlock, you won't be able to get back to your apt because you aren't wearing panties after the H scene, the game will say 'I can't go out like that.'

Oh, another 'bug', is when you Finally do unlock Depravity level 1, and go to do Quiz show, the scene has not been updated to show Serena with no panties.

Reactions: Caswidetd

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New Bugs: When you Seduce the guy at the bar, Monday-Thursday when you are getting drunk, in your black suit, if you don't have level 1 depravity unlock, you won't be able to get back to your apt because you aren't wearing panties after the H scene, the game will say 'I can't go out like that.'

Oh, another 'bug', is when you Finally do unlock Depravity level 1, and go to do Quiz show, the scene has not been updated to show Serena with no panties.
So I had to rise the Depravity to level 1 for it, do I just need to go into the studio and doing news or do I need to rise the Lust bar in critical point and having fun with people in the Bar until it reach that level?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally reach level 1 and can walk around without panties while in blacksuit from now on, too bad just like people said it wasn't that much difference so had to wait for 2-3 more updates until it become the matter for people around to react and start to assaulting her

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for that bugfix. I like that game, but may you consider a different way to earn money? I suck at Blackjack so it a bit of a donwner for me there

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes