3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020
how can i unlock lust overload scene ? i don't know how to fill her lust bar, i try to reduce it by drinking lust tonic but at 2 she won't drink it anymore

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
here is the new update guys
What's inside:
- 4 Weekend Bar events
- 6 Work Week Bar events
- 2 TV events
- Battle Attack Skills CG update
- Battle turn order changed to be more fluid
- Status Menu visual update
- More stats added to Stats Screen
- Leveling Screen added
- Title Menu update with new titles and bonuses
- Lust Meter updated to be more clear
- Boulevard, Bar and TV Studio maps have been changed
- Black Suit CG updated slightly
- Pool mini-game difficulty updated
- TV rating prototype added(back-up version

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
here is the new update guys
What's inside:
- 4 Weekend Bar events
- 6 Work Week Bar events
- 2 TV events
- Battle Attack Skills CG update
- Battle turn order changed to be more fluid
- Status Menu visual update
- More stats added to Stats Screen
- Leveling Screen added
- Title Menu update with new titles and bonuses
- Lust Meter updated to be more clear
- Boulevard, Bar and TV Studio maps have been changed
- Black Suit CG updated slightly
- Pool mini-game difficulty updated
- TV rating prototype added(back-up version
Mega
Thank you for sharing the link, weird that no Mods update the OP thread yet

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Someone needs to report it. and its still with game play breaking bugs. So maybe its better to wait a bit until you play it.
So Dev will need to upload another bugfixing, I think I'll wait a little bit more just like you said

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
He said earlier that he has internet problems, so it might be tomorrow that you get the new version.
Damn! You are indeed right about bug, after the Bar exposure when the girl wearing blacksuit but didn't have panties on I got stuck outside the room. Even when trying to go back to the room she would say "I can't leave a house like that" like she was still in the room even when she actually OUTSIDE
Really hope the next bugfix will come out soon

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Damn! You are indeed right about bug, after the Bar exposure when the girl wearing blacksuit but didn't have panties on I got stuck outside the room. Even when trying to go back to the room she would say "I can't leave a house like that" like she was still in the room even when she actually OUTSIDE
Really hope the next bugfix will come out soon
Use debug and enable switch 55

Kamizan

Jul 25, 2020
hell yeah ! one of the greatest is coming back, let's hope i will be as good as the precedent one

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
I'll leave a house with panties on and after bar scenes I can't come to home without them
upd: Okay, I did bar scenes with shorts on me and after can be without pair of panties

Last edited:

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
whats the "Stay Home v1.3" ? like is it a separate game/ does it have different events or is it the same?

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How do you get access to the bar, or how do you get to buy a deck of cards from desire shop? None of those things happen in my game.

F99xyz

Sep 18, 2020
Updated version is here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beware, recollection room is bugged
So this ver can not see any hints of event because we get bugged in recollection room o_O

still many bugs and we can't see many event...

BTW, what is the new TV EVENT?, After the rating beat the 6+9 TV?

F99xyz

Sep 18, 2020
How do you get access to the bar, or how do you get to buy a deck of cards from desire shop? None of those things happen in my game.
JUST fellow the Guide of the PICs in the recollection room, but now in this VER you can't enter in = =, wait a fix ver = =

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
JUST fellow the Guide of the PICs in the recollection room, but now in this VER you can't enter in = =, wait a fix ver = =
Fuck, in the recollection room they only give me hints on how to get the scenes, but not the previous requirements. I didn't know I couldn't go there in this version, so thank you for saving me the time trying.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh god! Even with new bugfix we had to wait for another one? And now the hint even least helpful too?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes