3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
hello everyone, can someone help with the "black jack bar date 5", the hint says to repeat bar date 2 with critical lust but it doesn't seem to work. I should miss something...

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
In my humble opinion the developer should implement in the menu/phone the possibility to visit the Recollecting Room (not the entire Dream World, only the Recollecting Room), because it isn't easy remember every hint to unlock every content.

Reactions: truesatan

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
How do you progress with the Quiz? My character is commando, with the title and the depravity level, but the scene is the same. I'd think she wouldn't stay prude at lvl 1 dep but I guess I'm wrong. Not to mention the Quiz Ad doesn't update either. Do I need to grind that rainy day weather report to get the channel to somewhere before I can do it? Is that even a mechanic?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
How do you progress with the Quiz? My character is commando, with the title and the depravity level, but the scene is the same. I'd think she wouldn't stay prude at lvl 1 dep but I guess I'm wrong. Not to mention the Quiz Ad doesn't update either. Do I need to grind that rainy day weather report to get the channel to somewhere before I can do it? Is that even a mechanic?
Talked to the director next door?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
The author hasn't gotten that far yet, they have to create a new scene for it. Unless I'm missing something, but that is the only thing that make sense, since the quiz show scene won't change.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Dev didn't add any new scenes for the Quiz yet so we had to wait for a couple more updates, for now we can only use it for the Bar exposure event and nothing more

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
how to get commando?
When I remember correct you need to collect all yellow picture fragments and in the CG Room when you click on the yellow crystal and see the complete pic you get/unlock the title.

Reactions: pulot2

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Look in the CG Room what pics you can get when you find nothing else then you are up to date and when you have all then you must wait till the next update.

Adder

Feb 4, 2018
if i walk in the bar with critical lust or get ther critical lust i get instant threesom and i cant go on with bar pickups, anyvone having this bug?? sorry for bad english :)

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
Look in the CG Room what pics you can get when you find nothing else then you are up to date and when you have all then you must wait till the next update.
The Quiz Ad scenes are missing in my CG room. Are they locked behind the not-yet-in-game Quiz scene?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Quiz Ad scenes are missing in my CG room. Are they locked behind the not-yet-in-game Quiz scene?
You can see in the CG Room.
1 Quiz Scene and 2 Interviews Scenes/Photoshoot (left after Quiz Scene) to improve you behavior for the camera (I think after it you can see in the future that she have no panties on).

Not in the Game at the moment that you can see an improve Quiz Scene.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
how do you get the second suit and the skirt?
You can buy it. In the mall before you use the elevator to you workplace on the right side is a desire shop there you can buy clothes. Some clothes you can buy after a time in the story (when I remember correct for example sport clothes you must talk to the right person and after it you think I can join her when I have sport clothes and now it is free to buy it in the desire shop).

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
if i walk in the bar with critical lust or get ther critical lust i get instant threesom and i cant go on with bar pickups, anyvone having this bug?? sorry for bad english :)
I think the bar pickups are normal the man with the suitcase. Sure first you can aso get a bar pickup when you drink. Normal each day have different visitors so your action you can do is each day a little different have you tried each day (aso after you have a thressome what is next day?)?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes