3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I've been playing this game for a solid 3 hrs now, and I got no clue how to do the Quiz show and the work week quest also the fact that I don't know how to increase the channel popularity. Need help.
Quiz show is only one event currently, the quest is not marked as "continues in the future"
Channel popularity is not used yet, so nothing to do here.
Cheers

Reactions: Bobber Tail

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
I've been playing this game for a solid 3 hrs now, and I got no clue how to do the Quiz show and the work week quest also the fact that I don't know how to increase the channel popularity. Need help.
Just ignore what happens to channel ratings. Doesn't seem to have any effect on the game anyway.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Quiz show is only one event currently, the quest is not marked as "continues in the future"
Channel popularity is not used yet, so nothing to do here.
Cheers
Ignore the rating because the quest still not finish, it won't change anything yet no matter how much you tried to doing so beside earning money to buy item. I think the developer will keep it as mid or near end game quest, so for now just doing other quest and grinding money for future need

F99xyz

Sep 18, 2020
btw if you can enter the bar, surprise its different on weekends.
wonder how many bugs i will find and report if the devs starts to add
more events depending on weekdays hehe
Only found different when change to black suit, and in weekends, you can't play the pool game. BTW, the pool game sounds diffcult to win the double.
but in dream world, you can easy found 50G in three box .

AND MS stone final boss battle is locked ( stone use tick and one shot by handgun, K.O... you can not fight a bit, you just lose...) hope it will be back in ver0.4(maybe next year....)

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Only found different when change to black suit. It's my fault or the weekends more events will come in ver0.4?
No clue what the dev will add, he said something about mainquest and some side quests. nothing about more for the bar.
let wait, usually he says this and that and then he adds less of it, because he usually wants to add to much hehe

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
99% of the controls don't work.
namely :
call menu from keys (revert the old native vertical option)
saving / loading works only after selection with the mouse

maybe it's just me. but nonetheless
there is such a nuisance

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody say if all wallpapers are available at the moment?
When how I get them?
3,5,6,8,9,10,11,12 (from 13, I have:1,2,4,7,13)

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Succulence 1 was really, really good. I am so looking forward to this sequel.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes