3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

TLGB25

Oct 25, 2019
From what I understand, he does not charge his patrons most months. Can't call it a scam if he is not taking money.

From his recent post, it appears as though he is admitting he has not worked on the game in months and will just try to gather all the bits together into what we can hope will be the most complete demo of the opening we have yet seen since the original release. Seems he is hoping that he will get enough positive feedback to inspire him to continue to polish this turd, though we all know that in the almost impossible event that he gets overwhelming support, his motivation won't last more than a few weeks.

Jul 8, 2020
He really is, the first game was impressive to say the least. But something has going on with this second one, he's struggling for a while now.
Struggling might be an understatement.
I still think he picked a new setting without thinking it through. There's so much you can do with a television station. Different types of shows, different news reports, and nearly endless event types you can shoehorn in. For some reason though he backpedals back toward the school basis for his newer ideas when he barely scratched the surface on what he already started.
or
It could just be that he was so used to the older version of RPG Maker that the new one overwealms him.
or
It could be that the dude has a lemon of a computer that keeps corrupting his work, forcing him to restart every time. (Which is the only way I could explain him starting practically from step one in each attempt.)

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
do work -> get paid
dont do work -> get paid

id take a ~25% pay cut if it meant i didnt have to go to work, cant really blame the dev if people are still willing to pay for nothing

graph.jpg

Pique1

Apr 20, 2020
do work -> get paid
dont do work -> get paid

id take a ~25% pay cut if it meant i didnt have to go to work, cant really blame the dev if people are still willing to pay for nothing
nope ~ nobody is forced to pay him. :)

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
white knight much?
Bro your better off ignoring that twat lol, he's the final boss of white knighting, he's at it since 2022. What's worse he is also a pirate bragger.
1716675969084.png

1716676233533.png
And still going at it until this year, talented blind RNest dickrider:KEK:
Anyway, that ejit aside.

This is the reason why r.nest became afraid of releasing the game. The 2nd & 3rd release had a few bugs and the direction wasnt on par to a few of his patreons who did a mass exit. The patreons came back quick enough when he announced a update after the 2nd release... weren't so fast after the 3rd update. So yea, at this moment he learned that just announcing a update retains and gains patreons, while releaseing a update hes uncertain about loses them.

1716676473069.png

Its clear he takes huge inspiration from combination games with Agent Alona (succulence 1) & Reporter kate (succulence 2). He just put way too much mechanics that he cant handle into succulence 2 and attempting to fix the bugs is too exhausting. That and also Reporter Kate just wasn't as good as agent alona so he didn't have the best inspiration to go off of.

This will not be out this month, next month or by the end of the year even though he will keep fucking saying it will be. I still hope he just gets it out though so it may inspire other devs to make a similar games. Its very unfortunate he is one of the only ones left that gets corruption/exhibition done right.

Last edited:

LawViole

Mar 11, 2021
Bro your better off ignoring that twat lol, he's the final boss of white knighting, he's at it since 2022. What's worse he is also a pirate bragger.
View attachment 3671148

View attachment 3671167
And still going at it until this year, talented blind RNest dickrider:KEK:
Anyway, that ejit aside.

This is the reason why r.nest became afraid of releasing the game. The 2nd & 3rd release had a few bugs and the direction wasnt on par to a few of his patreons who did a mass exit. The patreons came back quick enough when he announced a update after the 2nd release... weren't so fast after the 3rd update. So yea, at this moment he learned that just announcing a update retains and gains patreons, while releaseing a update hes uncertain about loses them.

View attachment 3671180

Its clear he takes huge inspiration from combination games with Agent Alona (succulence 1) & Reporter kate (succulence 2). He just put way too much mechanics that he cant handle into succulence 2 and attempting to fix the bugs is too exhausting. That and also Reporter Kate just wasn't as good as agent alona so he didn't have the best inspiration to go off of.

This will not be out this month, next month or by the end of the year even though he will keep fucking saying it will be. I still hope he just gets it out though so it may inspire other devs to make a similar games. Its very unfortunate he is one of the only ones left that gets corruption/exhibition done right.
To be honest hes right none of us pay for the game so why all the complaining about the progress it doesn't effect you in any way if you really want the game to come out message the dev directly and pay him to finish

Reactions: Pique1

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
To be honest hes right none of us pay for the game so why all the complaining about the progress it doesn't effect you in any way if you really want the game to come out message the dev directly and pay him to finish
He's a literal twitter troll / rage baiter. He adds absolutely nothing to the discussion other than to try shut it down. Who knows, could even be the devs alt to clean up the thread.

I'll say it again, this is the biggest adult game website, people who have the money to support and not leach all the time.. support the devs after trying games here. I have actually supported R.Nest during succ1 (not that it gives me a right about anything). Any potential patrons coming here that sees a happy thread may just end up blindly supporting.

People should be allowed to discuss/speculate why the Dev has repeatably given false release dates and its better to disscuss here than to dirty up his patreon page with it.

Also i will say it again. This thread should be marked as abandoned if the Dev keeps pulling the "game next month" trick again which you can see was very successful in his patron chart since the last game update of Dec 8th 20222.

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
2024 will end soon
we going to go on half year now
looks like my vision still proven right

no update until 2024 ended
even possible no new update til 2025 :D

idk why still alot of dev sucker still running around on f95 lol

Reactions: voltairepop

Zen16

Feb 5, 2019
2024 will end soon

we still have 2025 &2026 xd

blue_0028

Dec 21, 2022
2024 will end soon

any similar game recs like succulence series or valient?

Reactions: Silosilo
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes