3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
So after the party and the pic-hunt (xmas special) I go home and take a nap. That's needed to progress, right? After the nap she automatically takes a shower, I'll get the memory clip and the game continues, but as soon as I leave the bathroom the game freezes. I can't do anything. The only thing that's still going is the nerve wracking music!
More people with this?

Fantasia

Apr 13, 2018
So after the party and the pic-hunt (xmas special) I go home and take a nap. That's needed to progress, right? After the nap she automatically takes a shower, I'll get the memory clip and the game continues, but as soon as I leave the bathroom the game freezes. I can't do anything. The only thing that's still going is the nerve wracking music!
More people with this?
same with me unfortunately :(

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Anyone got save for after christmas events. For some reasons the game freeze itself after i try to left the bathroom after serena first arrival cutscene . Much help will always appreciated.
There is nothing after the events and the black jack.
just don't go to sleep. and whip the lazy dev hehe
Its a leftover from the first alpha.

Cheers

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
The button mapping of this game is horrible. Is blatantly made to be played with the mouse, it kinda annoy me when rpgm games are mouse only games. May be habit or whatever but i'm way more comfortable with the keyboard in these kind of games.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
I did the holiday event got the pictures from blackjack ect, now I'm stuck at Sunday and taking a nap doesnt change the time, I started from new game.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I did the holiday event got the pictures from blackjack ect, now I'm stuck at Sunday and taking a nap doesnt change the time, I started from new game.
That's all for the holiday special. You can not play the black jack until you get the photos.
Have you watched the movie at your tv? If yes then you are done for now.
More to come next year, dev says news about the next alpha for the sequel on Wednesday, if he is sober haha

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
How about the regular version, it had the schoolgirl going up the stairs, meeting the guy at the bar, policewoman events and thats all? I thought there is more by looking at the preview pics like the news reading and the park picture?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
How about the regular version, it had the schoolgirl going up the stairs, meeting the guy at the bar, policewoman events and thats all? I thought there is more by looking at the preview pics like the news reading and the park picture?
Normal version has that yes. You need to go to work. Up the escalator and then into the lift.
there you have two options.
but I guess its okay to wait for the next version.
cheers

Reactions: wannaka99

Shizzle52

May 28, 2017
3850... don't collect the letter with the photo the first time you enter the shop. It will bug and you can't collect it later on...

G4ll4rd

Sep 12, 2017
Hey folks. Is there something like a toggle for the back wiev of her in the menu like in the first game?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes