3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Waiting room is open, but its so crowded I fear the upload here will be on monday or worse hehe.
Lets see how many game breaking bugs the dev gives us this time ^^

Reactions: hunk66

balala

Feb 25, 2018
I am stuck in the dream with eve. I can talk to her, but only get "..." as a respone and interacting with all the things does not change it. This is directly after the first forced lust frenzy.

Edit: Restarted and now the "Tear Suit" option appears. Guess it was just some weird bug.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am running around the map aimlessly after the "party", which was pretty boring anyway. In her sleep she is in her dream / parallel world I I have no clue what to do - placed the whip, entered all rooms - nothing to do there and no way back? HELP!

Piethein12

Dec 9, 2019
I am running around the map aimlessly after the "party", which was pretty boring anyway. In her sleep she is in her dream / parallel world I I have no clue what to do - placed the whip, entered all rooms - nothing to do there and no way back? HELP!
Go west to the other exit and battle

Reactions: ray3dave

anakinana

Feb 15, 2019
I never forget the time I play your first game, it is out of my imagination
It's something special, good job and keep going

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I wonder why the first alpha (almost a year has passed) had more playable content then the last update?
He redid most of the stuff. more will be (maybe) out in two or three weeks.
0.25 might have the news channel back.
that's why its called alpha and not beta.
well feels more like a pre-alpha hehe

lets see how the next update will develop.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Am i dumb (yes, yes I am) or did this update actually have less content then the initial version?
If you read the posts above you, you are not mistaken hehe.
Its more prologue now and less other content.
Check back in a few weeks, maybe the dev keeps his promise to enable
news tv station and other things.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I'm wrong of the previous release had more content of this one? Sorry for the silly joke.

I think this is some sort of "pre release", released because the developer is late and he didn't want let us await further.

Open2020

Jan 18, 2019
I'm wrong of the previous release had more content of this one? Sorry for the silly joke.

I think this is some sort of "pre release", released because the developer is late and he didn't want let us await further.
you are not wrong if you mean some of the earliest releases, he is remaking most of it, so alot of previous content is still being reworked

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes