3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
What's the reason for no reviews yet? Succculence 1 has alot
My guess is that it's too early to say anything conclusive. There have been at least two do-overs, maybe three? At any rate, the game is quite raw still.

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
Does anyone know how I can go to the TV station with the black suit and without underwear?
And how can I stay at night on the station like 1 at school?
alguien sabe como puedo ir a la emisora de tv con el traje negro y sin ropa interior?
y como me puedo quedar de noche en la emisora como en el 1 en la escuela?

petrik

Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone know how I can go to the TV station with the black suit and without underwear?
And how can I stay at night on the station like 1 at school?
alguien sabe como puedo ir a la emisora de tv con el traje negro y sin ropa interior?
y como me puedo quedar de noche en la emisora como en el 1 en la escuela?
did you try to undress in the wardrobe that is in the tv station where you work and then go to de mall? (outfit whitout underwear)

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
si, pero solo quier ir con el traje blanco sin ropa interior
Yes, but I just want to go with the white suit without underwear

q1w2e3r4@

Jul 19, 2018
You would expect this so called sex demon to be powerful and dominant and in control... I did and got disappointed. She's just downright submissive.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Succubus in latin means: "who is dominated", because it was a sex demon who let the men sexually dominate and doing that she was able to drain their lives, stole their souls, and other things like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonkin

q1w2e3r4@

Jul 19, 2018
Succubus in latin means: "who is dominated", because it was a sex demon who let the men sexually dominate and doing that she was able to drain their lives, stole their souls, and other things like that.
I tried a google search and found nothing about how the word mean "who is dominated" in latin.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I feel the same and I'm still not really sure where this is going. The big problem is that the first game had so much content and a character that was well developed towards the end of the game and with the sequel it feels like a step backwards.
I think I would have preferred to see a new main character in the same world. That police lady for example.
Anyway, maybe I'm wrong and we'll get a good story in future updates. For now it just doesn't tie well together in my opinion.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'm in the same boat with the story and gameplay. So far, the sequel has been a lot (and I mean a lot) of empty space for mechanical experiments with the new engine and that's it. The do-overs completely killed my interest... I loved testing the game initially, but it's just not coming together yet. I don't even like a lot of the base design, although I haven't played the latest rebuild. Mixed feelings about seeing Serena as the main again, but the dreamspace might bring good stuff variety-wise!

I trust this dev to bring it all together, although it looks like a very long haul.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Wait a bit and its succulence 1 at version 1.43 anny editon.
Dev will post a new version soon, with some bug fixes.
Cheers

Reactions: hunk66
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes