4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Just uploading this mostly for myself, might come back to this game later and I love everything about it but boy is it packed with content. Feel free to try the save, it's just after getting the submission contract.

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Anyone know what the dev is using to develop the artstyle for this game? seems quite unique

koco

May 15, 2017
Anyone know what the dev is using to develop the artstyle for this game? seems quite unique
i believe he uses a game like honey select or something in that vein of games (i could be wrong tho)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Yes he does, currently he is struggling between finishing part 1 and fiddling around with Succulence 2.
He post teaser every know and then about the second part.
Its a newer RPG Maker engine (RGPM MV) and it will take place in another town.
Cheers

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
how to advance art club story? i need to gain their trust for the school fair but i cant find a way to further my story with art club. i have modeled for them one time and then nothing after that. please help

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
hey, is this final version of game?
Generally a thread will be tagged as Complete once the related game reaches a final release, so that is an indication that this the current release isn't the final one.

Also if you look at the game developer's Patreon page you will see that they commented about this game's progress as recently as the 2nd of April (6 days ago), you will also see that on the 28th of March the developer wrote about how they are changing from a Monthly release cycle to a "when it's ready" one and their reasons for doing so.

So with a little effort on your own behalf you would of been able to answer your own question, likely in less time that it took you to ask here and to wait for a reply.

silvercloudx

Aug 14, 2017
hey. I was at the school swimming pool, where I discovered the underwear thief and found a key. I returned the key to the guy at the pool table, and it said that I need to check the boy's changing room, but i don't know when is the time to check. Before the swimming, it said I need to check when noone near by, and after the swimming it said the pool is closing now. please help me

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
hey. I was at the school swimming pool, where I discovered the underwear thief and found a key. I returned the key to the guy at the pool table, and it said that I need to check the boy's changing room, but i don't know when is the time to check. Before the swimming, it said I need to check when noone near by, and after the swimming it said the pool is closing now. please help me
check the bottom-left door when you inside the swimming pool room

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Since someone was asking about the sequel.
The second char you can play in Succ2 will be male.
And dev said the first version 'might' be end of may.
Currently I would say end of summer, guess he will beat me or
send Eve in my nightmares XD

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Can anyone explain how you're supposed to use dominance related skills like force feed, lust frenzy or enslave. I can't use any of them in or outside of combat

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Can anyone explain how you're supposed to use dominance related skills like force feed, lust frenzy or enslave. I can't use any of them in or outside of combat
for force feed, you go over the bodies of your defeated enemies and press enter

Skeeve

Jul 30, 2017
on an unrelated note how the fuck do you do the archmage fight? i don't know if im underleveled because i'm only level 5 or if there is supposed to be some kind of strategy to it but right now im just stuck in a lock of i cant lose but i cant fucking kill the guy
Use the Boost Elixir, enter the room, use the skills Unleashed Lust and Paralyze Stare and then Attack him.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes