4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Grinding aside, I really like this game, the updates also fine every time, but isn't it time to wrap up the project and start a new one? It's starting to feel a bit stale.

Never mind, I just checked his patreon and see he's working on a sequel. Sweet!
I forgot where, think it must been somewhere in this thread, i read there will be male protagonist instead of female protagonist in sequel. Can you confirm that? Because......i like female protagonist games better.....

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I forgot where, think it must been somewhere in this thread, i read there will be male protagonist instead of female protagonist in sequel. Can you confirm that? Because......i like female protagonist games better.....
Yeah me too, but it looks like the male one is a second character or something. I didn't look into it much.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks Loqic. Ive just read through the patreon-post-link you delivered and there it says 2nd character and there some hints we might be playing way more than 2 characters next episode and Serena seems to be still around/Maincharacter(?). So....thanks and probably i can cope with that....if the male is just an addition and no replacement, that could work.

WallieBot

Mar 17, 2019
Ran into a bug while performing exposing contract went up to juniors window. Asked if she wanted give him added stimulation then crashed. Max exposure but just got the suit to continue juniors quest line.

Pineappleking

Apr 1, 2018
So I found the first elevator but have been unable to go past that in the other world, been just doing normal world things.

Who do I talk to or what to do to progress past the monster jumping out of the well?

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
in the town of ahn beside the follwer girl is a girl selling gifts, talk to her and help her find the phot0s ,, 1- near garden square right of spa , 2- side walkways leading to second floor in shine, 3- beside guards in elevator room and 4 infront of the entrace to where u first met eve in the ruins
Hey, i could get 3 of them... can you please share us a photo of the last 2 locations?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
dressing window 1 (morning)

how to start this mission? I'm already completing several, but I have not started 289574

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
Is it just me or the latest version has the game breaking bug during the cunnilingus scene behind the school storage?
Edit: Cant seem to repeat the error, must be the game hiccupping

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
does anyone have a save after the prologue? my game bugged when i went into the massage parlor to get the premium massage and it say i need to get a massage, but i can't change my clothes. I tried to use the Debug thing but i don't know how it works

leokoyou

Sep 8, 2018
I'm using one of the older Illusion studios, Real Play. To elaborate, the studio has plenty of outfits, but there's no garters there. So I'll have to cut them out of the pantyhose texture.
Maybe its a little bit late but i found this game is amazing, no matter the CGI or the dialog.I am a big fan of Illusion's game too. And dun know if thats help but i think Play Home studio or Honey Select studio is also a great choice.
Anyway,can you please share Serena's model/save of Real play ? Just want to fap in game. Thank you. You are my hero

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes