4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

peperoniasd

Jun 10, 2017
How can i learn the skill: "Panties off"?
I've already completed all the nudist CGs, and Science club CGs, i also had the bench scene in lovers park

Killedbybacon

Sep 30, 2018
How can i learn the skill: "Panties off"?
I've already completed all the nudist CGs, and Science club CGs, i also had the bench scene in lovers park
I think you should learn it while doing the Science club missions (maybe 3rd or 4th one), though you can buy it from Eve as well if i'm not mistaken (once you get enough exposure points.)

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
yikes i didn't even beat the crimelord since u can just glitch passed it, and im stuck in a loop of never dying

Warcharizard

Aug 3, 2017
for those who need help on gift suit quest.
photos location:
1/4 near fountain, north east of other dimension village
2/4 top right, nursery room
3/4 behind last guard near the elevator, dungeon entrance
4/4 entrance of ruin where you meet eve (succubus), west district
kinda forgot the order but oh well..
cant find 1/4 near fountain i have 2/4 3/4 and 4/4

Sid Lut

Oct 15, 2017
Hey is there an actual walkthrough for this game anywhere? I know about the 'main quest' one but like how do i use the submission contract, i have the exposure one now but still cant use the submission one on anyone??? I dont feel like mashing enter through the scene with eva everytime i sleep.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Hey is there an actual walkthrough for this game anywhere? I know about the 'main quest' one but like how do i use the submission contract, i have the exposure one now but still cant use the submission one on anyone??? I dont feel like mashing enter through the scene with eva everytime i sleep.
Submission Contract: AFAIK theres 3 possible "Masters": Eve, the Father of the boy living house north of yours (the father of the boy you tutor) and the pupil...i believe his name is "Stan". Father you just have to talk to him when you come for tutoring his son. Stan....when you enter classroom, go to him...2nd line from the entrance, blonde boy i think....but i could be totally wrong here, maybe you not far enough into the game, im not sure about that.....but your masters can be Eve, the father of the boy who needs a tutor and Stan.

Reactions: Guialmeida25

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 106454

Overview:
You play as a strict female teacher, who finds a portal to a different world, and discovers a shocking fact about her origin. Will she keep living her life peacefully, or will she drown in her carnal desires? That will be for a player to decide.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-23
Release Date: 2019-04-23
Developer/Publisher: [R]Nest
Censorship: No
Version: 1.15.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Difference in RTP and Non:

DOWNLOAD
Non RTP: - - -
RTP: - - -

EXTRAS: -
(With hints), Links shared by @truesatan

View attachment 35616 View attachment 35617 View attachment 35618 View attachment 35610
hey man, there's any game similiar? u know cloth system and corruption lv

Sid Lut

Oct 15, 2017
Submission Contract: AFAIK theres 3 possible "Masters": Eve, the Father of the boy living house north of yours (the father of the boy you tutor) and the pupil...i believe his name is "Stan". Father you just have to talk to him when you come for tutoring his son. Stan....when you enter classroom, go to him...2nd line from the entrance, blonde boy i think....but i could be totally wrong here, maybe you not far enough into the game, im not sure about that.....but your masters can be Eve, the father of the boy who needs a tutor and Stan.
If i talk to stan in class he says (damn shes hot) if hes in his chair. If hes standing up after class he says "were not doing anything i swear"
How far do i have to be in to do this? What event do i need to pass for this to happen?
I really cant sit through any more nights with Eva.

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
If i talk to stan in class he says (damn shes hot) if hes in his chair. If hes standing up after class he says "were not doing anything i swear"
How far do i have to be in to do this? What event do i need to pass for this to happen?
I dont know wich clothes you need (i think it was without panties), but you have to mastrubate in class (teaching sitting on desk), then you should get a annonym letter next day (its from Stan) and after that you can submit to stan.

But Eve is the best option, because there are some quest (like beach or camp trip) were you cant meet Stan (ot the neighbor) for the contract quest

Reactions: vee2546

Killedbybacon

Sep 30, 2018
If i'm not mistaken you need to do self study with low sanity and the black suit without panties, next day you'll find a letter on your front door telling you to meet him in the storage room.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Hiya, all just finished with this game. I wanted to ask if there is any other games similar to this one D:

Ash199

Nov 30, 2017
For some reason the in game font has changed, meaning the font has become bold. I have tried reinstalling the fonts in the game folder, but nothing has changed. Does anyone know how to fix it.
Succulence.png

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes