4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

MarianeElos

May 31, 2017
I am getting a bug with Richards' the neighbour after basement 2 scene. In recollection room it says to 'go to the bathroom before tutoring Todd.' However, it doesn't work, because Serena says 'this is where the bathroom is' when I click on the bathroom door and nothing else happens. With no choice I have to go to Todd, then click 'nevermind' and have dinner with the family. Serena says that she will not eat the food anymore due to tranquilizer and that's where it ends. The scene/picture pretty much hangs on my screen when I am on free roam even when the scene ends. Next day I try to go to him again, and it's the same stuff. No progress, even if there's around 5 or 6 more scenes with Richards. How can I bypass this bug?

Bilsbo

May 16, 2018
So I've spent the last 10-12hours unlocking most of the Gallery, ive got everything in the school and for the Residential Area im only missing 2 scenes, however no matter what happens i cant get them to work, firs is the scene "Sleepover:Study 1" the hint says i should do the sleepover study event with under 100lust, but maybe because i got the study 2 (over 100 lust) first it always defaults to study 2 no matter how much lust or sanity i have. The 2nd scene is "Nude beach: Laying Down 2" hint says i should decline helping the resteraunt and then lay down on the sunbed, however no matter what i do i cant lay down anywhere not even before declining helping out, maybe since i already did the laying down 1 and it kinda assumes that is already done?
if anyone knows if thats indeed a bug or if im doing something wrong by following the hints, please tell me^^
I'm having the same problem here with lay down 2 sunbed's there but doesn't trigger anything. For sleep over try both under and over 100 again you should be good.

Rouge

May 2, 2017
oh, but if I only had more money to give I'd up my pledge....... But I do see our bug testers found some stuff as the version number was changed :)

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Apparently on my machine it triggers the Windows 10 smart screen thing, tho the file is safe as I'm running it right now

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes