4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
sadly, there is a bug with the nude on the roof that prevents from going back down. however, this is ALMOST complete save (without the last 3-drinks event)-

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I have the problem when changing clothes at the first day to go to school the character freezes and I cant do anythin. She just dont move. I need to quit the game but then when I load the game the same happens. I tried even new game. The same result. The game runs but she isnt moving. Seems like something makes her unable to move or some shit. I cant even open menu or nothin.

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
any idea where is photo spot near roof entrance ? or its buged ? and how to get slave school outfit ?

D

Deleted member 110098

You gotta take the request contract to help the priest first

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
how to get richard ending
if you his slave and he's outside waiting for you at morning to put pet-stuff on you and take you for a walk, repeat that 5 times ( 5 days in a row), then dont visit him at morning but come to him after work. when you talk to him he says go to my bedroom and you get 2 options, choose "nevermind" and go to his bedroom., theres 3 options, choose Richard and Richard ending happening, option "continue+exit", choose continue, then on my game bug happens, playing the sons ending too, then press continue again, and its done. richard ending in collection room, voila.

gleiphir

Sep 19, 2017
sadly, there is a bug with the nude on the roof that prevents from going back down. however, this is ALMOST complete save (without the last 3-drinks event)-
If you turn off "0024:ShameSwitch" in debug menu, than you are free to go down again.

Reactions: hagai2

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
We're aware 1.2.1 is released, if you plan on posting the link use the report button so the thread is updated quickly by uploaders

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes