4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
How to add mouse to rpg maker ace games
1.Things you need.
-Rpg maker ace free trial (Not just the RTP)

-Decrypter (create a folder for this, and add there.)
-mouse script (the script you will input into the game)

2. Download the game. Extract it. (Go straight to step 3 if your game is unencrypted, you can tell by the "lock" icon on the "game" file)
-Create new folder, called Bones 1 (or anything you like for the game you’re trying to add the script).
-Now go to Rpg Maker and Create new project. Put this project in your Bones 1 folder.
-Now you will need to start copying files from the original download and putting it into you new Bones 1 folders. Put the audio with audio, systems with systems. You won’t be able to do all of them yet.

2.5. Here's where the Decrypter comes in.
-Open Decrypter, File, Open File, Find it (should be called "game") and open.
-Then Extract all. The files will be in “Extract” Folder in the decrypter. (there may be some files in the "extract" folder before extracting, make sure to delete them first.)
-You’ll end up with “data” and “graphics”, copy those into the Bones 1 folder. First Delete the files in the “Data” and replace with the newly unencrypted ones. Then Make sure to copy the rest to exact same named folder. (“Characters” into Characters, Tilesets into tilesets and so on.
-NOTICE! If you copied it wrong you can tell by opening the game and getting a generic title screen vs. the actual one.

-To do this to other games you’ll have to delete the extracted files for the game you’ve just done. No problem once you’re done.

3. Now go to Rpg maker
-Open “game” from the Bones 1 folder (or original folder if 2.5 was skipped).
-Go to tools, Script editor.
-Scroll down to “materials”
-Click on “insert here”
-Copy and paste the Script provided above. Apply, Save.

4. Try it out.

Couple things to add:
-Make sure to copy everything EXACTLY. I’ve messed up at part 2.5 several times and it's a pain.
-There are other Mouse scripts out there, Try them out if this one doesn’t work for you.
-Only issue I’ve found with this Mouse script is that for some games it makes the images to big for the screen. Haven't found a fix for this yet but if someone does let me know.
-This took me several hours to figure out since I don't know computers well but I'm fucking tired of Rpg ace games on this site for obvious reasons.
-Any questions about this let me know, or if you need anything clarified.
Can you upload a copy of the game with the script on?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Can't get my up and left button to work. First time running. Any suggestions?
Looks like some other program is using these keys.
There is some setting if you press F1 but not for the direction keys.
Any special software you use for your keyboard?
Have you tried to use the number-pad? 8 for up, 4 and 6 for left and right and 2 for down?
Does that work? If you have a number-pad on your keyboard.
Cheers

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
How to trigger new roof events? I still have old school roof without any reworks.
I had to start a new game to get the other scenes from the roof event.
On my old save game I got the undress spot. So I guess you need to start a new game as well
to trigger the new events or you need to debug the game with unknown result to other events.

Sep 13, 2018
Anyone know how to get GEM Special Offer 3 to trigger? I got the first two but when I do it again, I can't go to the roof. I also have an item called "Flashing Photo 3" in my inventory, and I don't think it should still be there. Is there some way I can debug this situation without having to start over?

atito

May 27, 2017
Looks like some other program is using these keys.
There is some setting if you press F1 but not for the direction keys.
Any special software you use for your keyboard?
Have you tried to use the number-pad? 8 for up, 4 and 6 for left and right and 2 for down?
Does that work? If you have a number-pad on your keyboard.
Cheers
I have a 60% keyboard so I do have to change the function of some keys for directional input.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes