4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
How I make more expirence point for level up to Serena? I said from debag cheats mod. Make Serena's Level higher?

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
They're scattered throughout the underground dungeon area, once you open that quest, try going back to the first level and work your way down. Also, I thiiiiink you get them as loot from killing enemies in certain areas, so kill as you go also.

Correct me if I'm wrong folks.

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
Is there lots of exhibitionism and sex in and around school? I don't wanna spend lots of time on these mini games just to find out there's very little sex

Bilsbo

May 16, 2018
Is there a bug for nude beach lay down 2? The sunbed on Jenny's route not working on my save can anyone help please? Apart from that everything else from v1.15.3 unlocked if any one needs it

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
does anyone know what the cursed necklace does?
From what I saw, Cursed Necklace only affects when Serena sleeps, giving her more lust or frustration, I don't really remember since I used it like a year ago and even forget it existed.

I need mr harold key please help anyone? or better a guide to unlock everything beside main quest
Help me remember who Mr. Harold is and then I'll see if I can help you.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Seem to be stuck... waited too long to do the gym events, and now the girls locker room is locked? Can't enter the gym without changing, can't enter the locker rooms to change, and can't "leave yet".

Reactions: allliii

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
Would love to see a remake - one with 3D animations. For example when she walks in classroom with new outfit and boobs are bouncing etc.
Like other programmers do with their games.

Lately i was randomly on a website, where the characters looked so real and the animations too. But often its like good ideas, but graphically hmmm ok, on the other side: nice graphics good animations, but ideas ok (ok timestamp is good). They should unite and work together.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes