4.20 star(s) 76 Votes
Oct 13, 2018
is it need to complete main quest in order to continue the side quest ,because i stuck like cannot go on the newest cg like some already play finished , play almost 4 hours and struck a lot ,how to earn lot of money and how to make sure she didnt die because of her std to 0 , and it is good game

lionediter

Mar 3, 2018
Need help here. I need the swimsuit. I cannot find Mr. Robinson after class. When I go to the principal's/dean's office, Serena only talks about the Camp Trip. Even after agreeing and coming inside the 2nd time, she only mentions that Angela is not there.

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
Has anyone won the mini-game with Bruce in the Diner? I can't hit 'D' anywhere near fast enough to even come close.
I'd just like to know what scene you get if you win.

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
Need help here. I need the swimsuit. I cannot find Mr. Robinson after class. When I go to the principal's/dean's office, Serena only talks about the Camp Trip. Even after agreeing and coming inside the 2nd time, she only mentions that Angela is not there.
i think you need to make progress in cosplay club. They will give you swimsuits

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
i think you need to make progress in cosplay club. They will give you swimsuits
First you need to ask for it in the Cosplay Club. When they tell you they need material, go immediately to the faculty room.
Serena will say 'he's not here, I'll check the principals office'. Go there and he will tell you Robinson just left. Go immediately outside the building and start toward the exit spot. Rest should be automatic.

lionediter

Mar 3, 2018
First you need to ask for it in the Cosplay Club. When they tell you they need material, go immediately to the faculty room.
Serena will say 'he's not here, I'll check the principals office'. Go there and he will tell you Robinson just left. Go immediately outside the building and start toward the exit spot. Rest should be automatic.
Already done with this. Talked to that person regarding the club budget and to speak with Mr. Robinson. Next morning I caught him in the faculty room and told me that he's busy and to come to him after class. I tried speaking to the cosplay club person but just keeps repeating the same "have you spoken with Mr. Robinson" and Serena saying that she's "working on it"

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Already done with this. Talked to that person regarding the club budget and to speak with Mr. Robinson. Next morning I caught him in the faculty room and told me that he's busy and to come to him after class. I tried speaking to the cosplay club person but just keeps repeating the same "have you spoken with Mr. Robinson" and Serena saying that she's "working on it"
You search him after class in faculty room, then move on to the headmaster.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
This doesn't work. No triggers are happening upon entering the faculty room. Either the teachers are there or no teachers at all.
Can us look if the value 0030:CosplayClub is 8 ? You can find it under debug, that you can switch on in settings.

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
I just reloaded an early save and replayed it. Your problem was caused by waiting until the next day to find Robinson, so you'll have to go back to an old save to get it.
You need to look for him IMMEDIATELY after asking the cosplay girl for a swimsuit!! You go to the faculty room first and Serena says "He's not here" then IMMEDIATELY go to the principals office and get told "He just left", then IMMEDIATELY go to the train and catch him there. If you do all that the SAME DAY you first asked for a swimsuit, then the next day the budget will increase, and the swimsuit is ready the day after that.

lionediter

Mar 3, 2018
Can us look if the value 0030:CosplayClub is 8 ? You can find it under debug, that you can switch on in settings.
Current value is 9. Is that not right?

I just reloaded an early save and replayed it. Your problem was caused by waiting until the next day to find Robinson, so you'll have to go back to an old save to get it.
You need to look for him IMMEDIATELY after asking the cosplay girl for a swimsuit!! You go to the faculty room first and Serena says "He's not here" then IMMEDIATELY go to the principals office and get told "He just left", then IMMEDIATELY go to the train and catch him there. If you do all that the SAME DAY you first asked for a swimsuit, then the next day the budget will increase, and the swimsuit is ready the day after that.
Damn. My previous save is 8 hours of gameplay apart. Thank you for the help, however. I'll maybe start anew instead.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Current value is 9. Is that not right?

Damn. My previous save is 8 hours of gameplay apart. Thank you for the help, however. I'll maybe start anew instead.
9 would be the value for entering the principal office in the afternoon, straight after the faculty room.
maybe you can try to lower it back to 8 standing in front of the faculty room then enter that one, after that
to straight to the principal in the 3rd floor. maybe that helps.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
How to accomplish Priest Request 3? He just passes out when select "push him more"
Can't really remember but it was something like, first time not punish him again,
then do the quest again with punish him. afterwards you get him into the booth hehe

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes