4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
Current value is 9. Is that not right?

Damn. My previous save is 8 hours of gameplay apart. Thank you for the help, however. I'll maybe start anew instead.
No problem. I THINK the key part is catching Robinson on the TRAIN. Serena feel free to get a little sexy with him there, which convinces him to increase the budget right away.

dakight

Feb 7, 2018
I wonder who advice him to design the archmage battle, this one goes beyond annoying and straight into stupid department.

Finally finished this version. aside from Priest 5 event doesn't register in the collection room, everything is working great. Wish he expanded more on the lust school side story..

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
Found a bug: When clothed in nothing but the Fancy Teacher's Uniform (no pantyhose or underwear) winning in blackjack against the teacher will randomly assign underwear and the pantyhose to the MC

Supernova0990

Jan 14, 2019
Hello
I have 3 questions that are probably already answered on this forum but going through 126 pages is a bit much.
1. How do you unlock the dark suit?
2. How do you unlock the revealing suit?
3. How do you edit a save game?
Thanks

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
1 and 2 ask the man in the recollection room.
3. use search forum for rpg maker save game editor.
Cheers

Oct 16, 2017
Self-Study 1 High Lust
Do Self-Study with Critical Lust (100+)
Done that, with low sanity, medium sanity, and high sanity, yet I still don't get it unlocked in recollection room.
Does anyone know how to get this one?

I noticed that when you break a contract, you unlearn the skills given buy that contract, that's how I figured it should work.
However, when I take the contract again, I expect the skills to have to be relearned from scratch, but this doesn't seem to be the case.
Is there a way to unlearn a skill after already having learned it once before?

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
Bugged Recollection Entries:
Bruce Accident - Even while low lust and high sanity, this one doesn't unlock
- possibly because I have unlocked Reduce Shame 3 and Panties Off already, as well as having learned Lust Frenzy.

Nude Beach: Waitress 1 - Unobtainable once you have Reduce Shame 3, it would seem, as I have Reduce Shame 3 and cannot get this unlocked.

Self-Study 1 High Lust
Do Self-Study with Critical Lust (100+)
Done that, with low sanity, medium sanity, and high sanity, all while having 100+ Lust, yet I still don't get it unlocked in recollection room.
I think I finally unlocked this one when I wore the Teacher's Skirt uniform (the first one you get after the Teacher's Suit)

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
Hey does anyone have a complete save with all the scenes unlocked? Also does anyone know where I can find a Honey Select card for Serena? I know that all the scenes are made with Honey Studio and I kinda know how to use Honey Studio.

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
I decided to try the game and downloaded it through MEGA (with the RTP included). After the unzip, I had to search for it. The game window pulled up, but then nothing. Neither New Game or Options did anything. So, I downloaded the RTP, and got the same result. What am I missing?

Edit add-on: okay, so this is a NON-MOUSE game - keyboard only and apparently no full screen. So, we're going with the red-headed step-child at the family reunion; no medium, it's all-in or lose. I'm checking my freezer for fun packets, but all I can find is neatly-filled storage bags filled with sarcasm. It's sort of comforting to have them ready for asinine posters who can't answer questions.

Last edited:

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
I decided to try the game and downloaded it through MEGA (with the RTP included). After the unzip, I had to search for it. The game window pulled up, but then nothing. Neither New Game or Options did anything. So, I downloaded the RTP, and got the same result. What am I missing?
you miss the fun

Oct 16, 2017
You are squarely thinking about RPG Maker MV games, all the other RPG engines - as far as I am aware - has no mouse support.
As for your other writing, I'll second Hantu2's message, and add that the game is rather large already, filled with lots of scenes to find and get, it's pretty fun, so you should absolutely give it a go.
Also, there are way fewer quality games on RPG Maker MV than there are on all the other RPG Maker engines, so you really are missing out on many good games if you refuse to play an RPG game that doesn't support mouse clicking.

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Found a bug: When clothed in nothing but the Fancy Teacher's Uniform (no pantyhose or underwear) winning in blackjack against the teacher will randomly assign underwear and the pantyhose to the MC
After you win a round in BlackJack against the teacher you get pantyhose always, i think it is on purpose so you cant farm him for money. It does not matter which outfit, you always get more clothes after a win.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes