4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Keep giving the otaku club magazines bought from library and scanned pictures in office until they hold a club recruitment event, then art club will provide slave school outfit.
i can't give magazines, they said is "100%"

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I got to the pool, but idk where to get a swimsuit. Anyone know?
school pool? then you need to get the swim suite from the 2nd floor right side club.
cheers
btw there is a man in the recollection room telling you where to find or to unlock
different costumes.

Reactions: Savasch

saltthewound

May 26, 2019
i played this game for like 3 hours,then i saved and quit, but then i lost all my saves. it happened with also other games, any suggestions?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i played this game for like 3 hours,then i saved and quit, but then i lost all my saves. it happened with also other games, any suggestions?
I'd do a test save and see where the save is located. Is the game folder write-protected? That's the next thing I'd look at if saves aren't showing up. Last, I'd check antivirus to see if the AV has deleted the saves as infected.

Reactions: saltthewound

GoblinGod

Mar 31, 2019
So I was able to submit to Stan. However, when I try to talk to him in the morning inside the classroom all he says is his default "Damn. She's hot." I'm wearing the black suit with no underwear, but I feel like something is wrong, like it's morning but I should talk to him elsewhere before the classroom.

What am I missing?

saltthewound

May 26, 2019
I'd do a test save and see where the save is located. Is the game folder write-protected? That's the next thing I'd look at if saves aren't showing up. Last, I'd check antivirus to see if the AV has deleted the saves as infected.
Problem solved, I played a version That wasn't winrar and didn't preserved the progress, but this one Is ok, thanks for your help!

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
So I was able to submit to Stan. However, when I try to talk to him in the morning inside the classroom all he says is his default "Damn. She's hot." I'm wearing the black suit with no underwear, but I feel like something is wrong, like it's morning but I should talk to him elsewhere before the classroom.

What am I missing?
Inside the classroom, do you approach him from the middle-path (as in from his left side?)? If so, try talking to him from the right side.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018

Hello. This post also serves as an announcement of sorts, because unfortunately it's clear that I won't be able to deliver a demo for Succulence 2 by the end of the month. However, starting from tomorrow I will be putting the main game on hold until I'm done with it. And I made some progress already. So hopefully I'll be done with it by the end of June(or sooner).
Here's what I added in the past few days:
- Added motel across the road from the appartments
- Added park with playground
- Changed standing image slightly(better lighting)
- Made some progress with in-game menu
- Made a title screen for the game
There will be a character reveal next week, and I'll post more info about the demo down the road, so stay tuned.
Also, is used to collect feedback on the future events in the sequel, so check it out if you didn't yet.
I'll see you tomorrow.
Cheers!"

So as the game's almost finished it's put on hold so the dev can work on the sequel for now.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes