• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
how to progress in
1) schoolgirl boyfriend, currently it only touches her breast and later at night boobjob
2)massage parlour - tried turn around and dont - he masturbates , is there more content to it or thats it
3) how to decrease domination. - all my stats are full and i want to complete stan

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
how to progress in
1) schoolgirl boyfriend, currently it only touches her breast and later at night boobjob
2)massage parlour - tried turn around and dont - he masturbates , is there more content to it or thats it
3) how to decrease domination. - all my stats are full and i want to complete stan
  1. If memory serves, the "home study gf/bf" has two stages and the boobjob at night is the final stage.
  2. Same here, I think that is the final stage.
  3. Dropping stats shouldn't be necessary, there's probably another trigger/flag.
Stan's and other scenes have hints in the Recollection Room you can access by using the book in Serena's bedroom. The same book can be found in at least the empty classroom at school, I think. It's an easy way to check if you've completed all the stages for a given event or character.

emashit85

Aug 14, 2018
Photo 1/4 is in town, far right side near water and entrance to park area.
Photo 2/4 is in the main teleport area (where Aurora is), on the left side there's a set of stairs, beside first statue on left.
Photo 3/4 is behind 2nd guard on right at elevator to ruins.
Photo 4/4 is in the west district ruins, go to the entrance where you meet Eve.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Newbie here. Which version should i download from mega? RTP or non RTP version?
The opening post explains it:
RTP is the game with the runtime package included to run it. No RTP is the game without it and requires the VX Ace RTP to be installed to run the game.

If you have it installed, then you can use the No RTP link for a smaller download.

Reactions: Anything 54321

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I'm having trouble starting the sequence where you accept a student as your dom - I got the letter and the key, but when i go back the door to the shed in the SW corner just says "locked" no matter how I interact with it, and the one in the NE (by the cheerleaders) says something like "huh - shouldn't there be a door here? weird". I've tried various combinations of high/low san/lust, to no avail, and I'm getting mildly annoyed with it. Anyone got any ideas I can try?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You have to go to the room right to the stairs in the first floor of the school (left to the toilets). In the morning, there is someone standing in front of the door, saying that he lost his key.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Try downloading K-Lite Codec pack and install that.

Basic version is sufficient.

Reactions: frasse
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes