4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I used mac os "Intel" version and I got stuck at the elevator where you first time go to the ruins, elevator closes and she just stays inside and gets stuck all the time.
Can you play the actual version? On a VM or a different computer maybe? If only to get past that point and create a save after.

Main_Side_Quest

Jan 11, 2022
Can you play the actual version? On a VM or a different computer maybe? If only to get past that point and create a save after.
I managed to get the actual version to run on cross over, but it is a slightly different anniversery version and it uses didfferent save file system. If you meant win version from your post, i did try it and it still had the same issue. If you are not running into the same issue on win could you try using my file ? You just need to go north and then it gets you in the elevator via dialogue.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I managed to get the actual version to run on cross over, but it is a slightly different anniversery version and it uses didfferent save file system. If you meant win version from your post, i did try it and it still had the same issue. If you are not running into the same issue on win could you try using my file ? You just need to go north and then it gets you in the elevator via dialogue.
I meant the version in OP, from the developer, not the repack. Didn't even realise the repack was such an old version because the post was from April. 0_0 Just asking for trouble, IMO.

Anyway, let me see what happens with the file...

Edit: Yeah, no, the file doesn't even read on 2.5 AE so that's it for me. I made a new save and replaced it with the file from the archive (changing extensions and all), nada.

Last edited:
Reactions: Main_Side_Quest

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
smh I can't get the Science club event :( They keep sending my ass to the brainwashed ending smh :( I tried to visit the science club <6 times, but smh the event didn't trigger at the right time, and always ended up at visiting the science club >6 times, thus trigger the bad ending :( can anyone help me with how to do it? I followed the guide ofc, step by step

Main_Side_Quest

Jan 11, 2022
I meant the version in OP, from the developer, not the repack. Didn't even realise the repack was such an old version because the post was from April. 0_0 Just asking for trouble, IMO.

Anyway, let me see what happens with the file...

Edit: Yeah, no, the file doesn't even read on 2.5 AE so that's it for me. I made a new save and replaced it with the file from the archive (changing extensions and all), nada.
Thanks for your time and effort ! Now that I figured out how to run original version on CrossOver I can just play that, better version anyway.

Reactions: makeitso
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes