4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone know where Stan is in the morning before class so you can do his Slave Tasks?

Do you have to do the science stuff to be able to do the other clubs?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is it? I just used paralyze stare followed by unleashed lust and he just died from melee hits pretty fast
Cast paralyze stare.
Has no effect on archmage
Archmage cast starfire
Archmage cast starfire
Salena defeated.
Repeat 5 times
rage quit.

Don't survive more than a round, 2 if very lucky. stupid.

After several more attempts, I finally got paralyze stare to work and defeated him

Rubius

Jan 31, 2018
Cast paralyze stare.
Has no effect on archmage
Archmage cast starfire
Archmage cast starfire
Salena defeated.
Repeat 5 times
rage quit.

Don't survive more than a round, 2 if very lucky. stupid.

After several more attempts, I finally got paralyze stare to work and defeated him
paralyze bomb - lust release - atk - atk - paralyze bomb - 3x atk - paralyze bomb repeated to win

Reactions: Kaori Emi
Sep 23, 2017
Good evening, I need a hand to know if I'm wrong or something is in the game.

City Area:
- "Bruce Accident 1": I can not trigger the event, can you give me some suggestions? (from the inserted photo you can however see that the other 2 events I made them without problems)

School area:
- "Glory hole 1 and 2": I made them both one is a blowjob and the other is a pussy fuck, but they are not marked in the room ... am I wrong?

- "Cosplay club presentation": every time I go to talk with Jenny, I can only plan a trip to the beach, am I wrong? Did I skip a few points?

- "School fair preparation": the suggestion says "require giving Jenny schoolgirl outfit in videogame club", I think I gave it ... is it with the vibrator? in case I put the picture of her too ... (same problem of comment )

Can you tell me if I'm wrong? or in case you indicate me how should I proceed? Thank you ;)

Immagine.png

P.S. sorry for my bad english

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Version 1.02 was released on 29 December

1.0.2 Release
Hello! Here I am with the links to newest release, I hope you enjoy it,
and happy holidays!

(mild spoilers)
(heavy spoilers)
If you spot any bugs, leave them in the comments or message me.
Changelog:
- Main story finally wrapped up, more or less.
- 2 main story events added(and a few small ones).
- Aria event added.
- 2 Christmas event added(hint - explore the school building in the evening).
- Big sleepover event added(4 events tied together).
- New train event added, that leads to 2 school events.
- Policeman in residential area can be seduced during exposure daily quest.
- Shirt sleepwear can be worn outside.
Misc:
- Some animation bugs fixed.
- Nicknames from previous update now work correctly.
- Added additional loot in the boss room from previous update.
What didn't make it:
- Special interactions in residential area - ran out of time.
- Special school events - same issue as last month - they need to be released in one big batch(and there's at least 4 planned), and I didn't have time for all of them.
- Endgame skill - I made a prototype for a skill that was supposed to be a nice reward for completing main quest - but it requires further testing before I release it(will add next month)
That's about it. Calling this version a 1.0 is still a bit of a stretch, but it is what it is. Main story will not be touched for a while, even though there are some events that need to be added(mainly to make transition to the sequel). So next couple of updates will be focused entirely on side-events.
Thank you for your support, and I'll see you tomorrow with the schedule for January.
Cheers!
I modified the game to include fullscreen++ script (F5= enables/toggles fullscreen, F6= changes the size of the window)
Use the RPG Maker Unpacker-Decryptor to extract all the files/folders and then replace the file "/data/Scripts.rvdata2" with the one from scripts.zip.

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
Use the RPG Maker Unpacker-Decryptor to extract all the files/folders and then replace the file "/data/Scripts.rvdata2" with the one from scripts.zip.
How do i pack it back? I cant figure it out.
upd: i dont need to pack it back, just put into the game folder.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
How do i pack it back? I cant figure it out.
upd: i dont need to pack it back, just put into the game folder.
To pack it back you have to use Rpgmaker VXAce
and use "compress game data" with the option "create encrypted archive" enabled.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes