Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Is there a way to add tags? Because this one is missing a few tags which are very obvious in this game, for example anal.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is there a way to add tags? Because this one is missing a few tags which are very obvious in this game, for example anal.
you can use the report function, select other, and then write something like "Missing tags: anal" for more niche tags would be useful to provide a reason. i.e. monster. Reason: minotaur fucks blue haired chick. (in previews).
Minotaur seems to be MC though. (cheated and checked the scene replay). Story-wise no idea if he is minotaur thingy, or just transforms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaym

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
you can use the report function, select other, and then write something like "Missing tags: anal" for more niche tags would be useful to provide a reason. i.e. monster. Reason: minotaur fucks blue haired chick. (in previews).
Minotaur seems to be MC though. (cheated and checked the scene replay). Story-wise no idea if he is minotaur thingy, or just transforms.
thank you, will do that.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
By any chance, does anyone know if the game is really fully completed? It says that in the game, that its completed, but its just ver. 0.1.6 so I think theres still a lot of content to cover, right?

"Inhales Copium"

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
By any chance, does anyone know if the game is really fully completed? It says that in the game, that its completed, but its just ver. 0.1.6 so I think theres still a lot of content to cover, right?

"Inhales Copium"
Considering that they are describing the harem scene as "the last scene" on twitter, it is likely the last update... though I hope not.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
pretty sexy. but has some bugs

I got stuck when trying to talk to ghost maid after the first time, got stuck again having anal with draculina right after recruiting her, and many times enemies speak but it says that I am the one who is speaking.

that said, amazing sexy animations

Last edited:

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I
pretty sexy. but has some bugs

I got stuck when trying to talk to ghost maid after the first time, got stuck again having anal with draculina right after recruiting her, and many times enemies speak but it says that I am the one who is speaking.

that said, amazing sexy animations
think those were actually the only bugs

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes