mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
By any chance, does anyone know if the game is really fully completed? It says that in the game, that its completed, but its just ver. 0.1.6 so I think theres still a lot of content to cover, right?

"Inhales Copium"
IIRC when you finish the current game it says "you finished the current demo" or something like that.
It has more content than you would expect for a demo though.
But it is clearly a demo.

Also, where does it say completed?

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
IIRC when you finish the current game it says "you finished the current demo" or something like that.
It has more content than you would expect for a demo though.
But it is clearly a demo.

Also, where does it say completed?
it says it in the game on the harem scene. And also, the game hasn't been updated since 2 months, but its supposed to be monthly updated. The developer hasn't said anything about it being finished, but also hasn't said anything else. It's like the game has been dropped or something. btw I think on the last scene it said "thank you for playing this game" memory kinda hazy. (last scene = Harem scene, where you fuck three girls at once).

I opened the game again and saw this at the corner. This is probably why I was so sure it was completed ;-;
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 15.52.49.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
it says it in the game on the harem scene. And also, the game hasn't been updated since 2 months, but its supposed to be monthly updated. The developer hasn't said anything about it being finished, but also hasn't said anything else. It's like the game has been dropped or something. btw I think on the last scene it said "thank you for playing this game" memory kinda hazy. (last scene = Harem scene, where you fuck three girls at once).

I opened the game again and saw this at the corner. This is probably why I was so sure it was completed ;-;
View attachment 1982230
I really hope the dev keeps the updates coming regularly, this is easily one of the hottest succubi in all of h games.

Reactions: Gaym

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Looks like the dev dumped this game in favor of his newer game "T-Girls". I just checked the patron page and it's full of updates, but for the "wrong" game (n)
No I think this game is already completed. Pinky Pads make very short, but high quality games.

I seriously don't know why they stopped at version 0.1.6 like, don't give me false hope just to crush it ;-;

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Looks like the dev dumped this game in favor of his newer game "T-Girls". I just checked the patron page and it's full of updates, but for the "wrong" game (n)
I really hope they didn't. This is one of the most beautiful games I have ever seen on here. It's second only to Under the Witch in terms of graphics.

No I think this game is already completed. Pinky Pads make very short, but high quality games.

I seriously don't know why they stopped at version 0.1.6 like, don't give me false hope just to crush it ;-;
I thought finished games began at version 1.0?

Reactions: Testerguy19

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I think it is not finished yet, because at the end it says "end of demo", furthermore there are other places on the world map that do not work yet.
Well if its not finished its abandoned. No further updates about the game anywhere and all the games from this dev have been short as fuck anyway. I doubt this ones any different. Still, this game was hot. In my opinion the best.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes