RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Succum Brewery v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
This is interesting for sure, a sandbox bar management game with a A.I. trying to enslave you. Hoping to see some more options open up on how to spend your days other than just pouring drinks day by day. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: OwlBeer

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Somewhat worried that the dev apparently doesn't know the difference between ("a regular course of action and especially of strenuous training") and ("a military unit consisting usually of a number of battalions")...

Divus

May 6, 2018
Had a lot of fun with this demo, though there's not a whole lot to it really as far as H material goes. The foundation is there for a good amount of slower burn corruption, with a good number of fun characters, especially the Pawn Shop girl and her complete disregard for morality in pursuit of capital, and I/O being less immoral as of now and more naive. Catherine seems a little too mercurial right now, and easily bossed/pushed around, but that could be a result of how early the game is and how little time we have with her at present.

Reactions: OwlBeer and Rize

Frentzy

Feb 11, 2018
Damn I love Corruption games + the artwork is nice af. I guess it's a gem, probably in 1 year it would be an insane game that many ppl will play if done correctly

Reactions: RomaniInfernius

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
How far along is this? Are we doomed to become the AI slave or can we actually fight back?

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
How far along is this? Are we doomed to become the AI slave or can we actually fight back?
Mostly setup at the moment with one hypno scene, looking at the game files it does actually contain a couple more coded if inaccessible. Can't speak to how successful it will be but you can fight back.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I found the game now and was wondering if there will be exhibitionism and vaginal sex in this game

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes