RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
So, encountered a bug where if you try to use your skills while not in a bar scene, the image of Catherine is stuck in the middle of the screen until the next day.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Pass, it has zombie survival vibes without weapon and steam stamp. I'm avoiding it.
Maybe here idea: Make game that clarifies what you can do with game, what hero: options and tools.
Besides tell people its brewery? I think option 2 mean they could had use of those still alive or survivors used cum to procreate and create new humans to create army at brewery to fight against chuds/Zombies?
To me gives me side scroller game feeling. I don't like those.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Pass, it has zombie survival vibes without weapon and steam stamp. I'm avoiding it.
Maybe here idea: Make game that clarifies what you can do with game, what hero: options and tools.
Besides tell people its brewery? I think option 2 mean they could had use of those still alive or survivors used cum to procreate and create new humans to create army at brewery to fight against chuds/Zombies?
I can't believe people are already giving bullshit feedback without even playing the tiny demo. Literally all of your precognitions about the game is false. It's literally a bartending game with no combat, although pretty bare since this is version 0.1.

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
The art is cute, but wtf is a "chud" and why are they (?) swarming?
"Oh Homer, of course you'll have a bad impression of New York if all you focus on is the pimps and the chuds."
Is the name of the brewery meant to be pronounced like "succumb", "suck 'em", or "suck cum"? All three could theoretically be appropriate, and maybe that ambiguity is deliberate, but it's unclear.
One of the upgrades actually names the bar in-universe and Catherine reacts in a very similar way.
I could see this being good, hopefully the bar side of things takes precedent over robo chair sex stuff. Surprised the landlord isn't a dude so stuff could be done there but I guess the side ladies will be getting scenes as well, maybe as the bot gets smarter it'll dupe all of them into working as barmaids or something.
The chair scenes come up at corruption milestones, but they won't make up the majority of the art.
synopsis looks magnificent. One question, is there lesbian content planned?
Most of my focus is on Catherine and the customers right now. I haven't 100% decided on every scene, but I'm not ruling out lesbian content.
This is interesting for sure, a sandbox bar management game with a A.I. trying to enslave you. Hoping to see some more options open up on how to spend your days other than just pouring drinks day by day. Keep up the great work!
I plan on upgrades opening up other side games. Maybe get a neighbor to serve drinks once you get bored of it... The game will also have a bit of an adventure game feeling where you can buy items, open doors, and do side things to unlock more of the defiance route.

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Hey, where'd you get some of the songs from?
In the game folder is a "Readme and Credits" document. You can find all the creative commons music there.
How far along is this? Are we doomed to become the AI slave or can we actually fight back?
There will be a defiance route where you try to escape similar to how Amanda in the intro does... or maybe stay at the bar and become IO's boss.
I found the game now and was wondering if there will be exhibitionism and vaginal sex in this game
Yes to both. The game is a slow moving corruption game, but it will build up to all kinds of action.
So, encountered a bug where if you try to use your skills while not in a bar scene, the image of Catherine is stuck in the middle of the screen until the next day.
I will look into that. I never even thought to lock the skills outside combat.
good lord some of the npcs are unlikeable as hell. (not the chuds)
Cant wait to throw them off the roof . :KEK:
Especially Alexa
Or maybe put her in the training chair...

kuller

Mar 12, 2019
In the game folder is a "Readme and Credits" document. You can find all the creative commons music there.

There will be a defiance route where you try to escape similar to how Amanda in the intro does... or maybe stay at the bar and become IO's boss.

Yes to both. The game is a slow moving corruption game, but it will build up to all kinds of action.

I will look into that. I never even thought to lock the skills outside combat.

is there actual sexual content? if not then when it will be added

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This is the worst comment I have read in a long time.
It is immediatly clear that this douche didn't even play the game or read the description.
Still bashes the game and tells us all that he will avoid this game.
Then begins to talk about a really stupid and dumb game idea of his own that no1 gives a fuck about and then finally declares that he dislikes side scroller games and games that give him these kind of "vibes".
I have never seen such a whiny crybaby that is more entitled than a russian oligarch child.
Really piss off.

TBB2108

Apr 29, 2020
Just played the demo and its a game i will be interested in seeing where it goes. Has a great art style, keep up the great work.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
The demo is so good!!!
Only thing missing is content but it is only a 0.1 so what can you expect?
Everything is so high quality and nearly bug free. Really in love with the games style. Keep it up.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Played the Demo, its enjoyable. But I feel like its missing a lot (Yes Ik it's a demo) but knowing that I still felt it missed that "OOMF". So far, it's on rails (I don't like that)

I'm not rly a fan of the characters, everyone is either okay or just unlikeable for whatever reason (The short gun seller is a dick for whatever reason and so is the woman who collects rent.)

The MC is...eh, not dislike but not liked just very... boring, I guess? I like "I'O" the robot, but he is WAY to horny/human for my liking I understand the plot needs him to be like that, but man is it uncomfortable, it just progresses WAY TOO fast.

That being said I like the game aspect of it, reminds me of the drink mini game in Karryns Prison, cant wait for it to be polished tho.

TDLR; I don't care for the story Ima be honest. I like the gameplay tho, or what it COULD be. IMO focus on the gameplay as that is more interesting.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Oh that would be amazing. IO wants a bitch? Let's give him a real one, then. He can play with her instead of fucking with us.

As for what we have already? I'll say, it's proper decent. The effort is there and it shows. This is a game we're gonna need to keep our eyes on, it's a diamond in the rough and it has the potential of being something actually magnificent.

Good work, mate. Keep it up.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You do have me thirsty for me updates, given the hypnosis tag, and the game so far is good.
Given you said it's hypnosis for milestones... what specifically are you planning to focus on if you don't mind answering.

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes