RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Promising... so much that I did not skip any story so far. Yet improvements can be and hopefully will be made to

- bar game. Unclear if you have to hand out unlimited drinks all the time or customers actually ordered. In tutorial there could be a bar indicating what kind of fill you are looking for.
- upgrades. Controls are a little bit whack with the cursor flying all over the display.
- nipples. I like and dig the art style except this.

Waiting on updates.

Darky1029

Nov 11, 2017
Very solid start, game looks very promising and good, waiting for updates.

Upgrade menu is kinda cringe with the 1990 style moving cursor with movement keys. Probably would be better of with just using movement keys to move along selections instead.

Reactions: Rize and HeHeHawHaw

Ludu

Jun 7, 2021
Wow I really enjoyed this and was actually disapointed when I reached the end cause I wanted to see more. I'm looking foward to the future updates.

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Very solid start, game looks very promising and good, waiting for updates.

Upgrade menu is kinda cringe with the 1990 style moving cursor with movement keys. Probably would be better of with just using movement keys to move along selections instead.
Just click on them?

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I liked a lot of what I just played, can't wait for updates. If there really is 2 paths in the future updates, then I'm gonna enjoy Catherine fighting against IO and Alexa's tomfoolery.

annousmeness

Nov 20, 2020
couple of bugs ive found, one of them being that you can use skills while not in bartending mode which causes the image of said skill to be displayed. skills should be disabled out of bartending to fix it, as well as the landlady's building pillars not having collision, other then it its a very polished game with very nice art

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Yeah, it's been released to patreons but not public yet. Public Update is scheduled for Nov. 18th.

Reactions: Rize
4.60 star(s) 90 Votes