RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Public 0.2A is out, . The OP already has the notes but needs to be updated with files and version number.

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I reported the thread for update, but this is also my first update so it's possible I did something wrong.

Reactions: Rize

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I reported the thread for update, but this is also my first update so it's possible I did something wrong.
Step 1: post download link + changelog (format the log if you're nice). Step 2: report the post. Step 3: update!

If you're the thread owner, you can just make the changes without the need to report anything, I think.

Reactions: Rize

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
A corruption game with multiple ladies...and the MC with a bar maid outfit. Intrigued and watching...

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Liked new update.
But I played till day 32 and the last 10 days nothing happened but I also didn't get a clear trigger telling me that I am wasting my time to play any further.
Also as mentioned by Dexeron, I couldn't get pickpocket to work either.
Tried it for 10 days straight.
The next update needs to be compatible with saves. Not really interested in playing up to this point again ;) The Bartending gets pretty much boring after you do it for 5-10 days. Also there is nothing to spend money on once you buy the crowbar and the katana.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Succum Brewery v0.20A.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Liked new update.
But I played till day 32 and the last 10 days nothing happened but I also didn't get a clear trigger telling me that I am wasting my time to play any further.
Also as mentioned by Dexeron, I couldn't get pickpocket to work either.
Tried it for 10 days straight.
The next update needs to be compatible with saves. Not really interested in playing up to this point again ;) The Bartending gets pretty much boring after you do it for 5-10 days. Also there is nothing to spend money on once you buy the crowbar and the katana.
In the future I'll try to make it more clear when the player has reached the end of the current content. That will get more complex as things branch a bit in the future. I think the sooner I add in a gallery option the easier it will be for people to find out when to stop. There is no use for pick pocket in the game yet.
LimeJuiceGames Visual bug, I have these white specs that's stuck on the game screen, I think this might be the vibrating effect in training scene 2 that never went away?

View attachment 2178949
Thank you. I'll look into this. I know exactly what's causing it. Should be fixed for scene 3, but I missed scene 2.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
really fun game.
Just 1 sugestion: please make some sort of quest log when the game gets bigger.
If you resume the game after a while of not playing and can't remeber where you where in the story ,so you have something to check of what you need to do.

Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Is pick pocket meant to do anything? I feel like I keep using it at the wrong time.
There is no use for pick pocket in the game yet.
I can find Chud Wallets and sell them to the shop next door for credits (for a pittance, really, better to just pour shots), which are useful. It's just RNG, right?

A bit short update if you ask me.
Free content is infinite value in my book. Unless it starts taking months to make, then it's in danger of DNFing.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Free content is infinite value in my book. Unless it starts taking months to make, then it's in danger of DNFing.
I think that it just ended awkward. Usually after hypno scene you suppose to show how it affected a character. This update it was last scene, which is worse than a cliffhanger.

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes