RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

Picenygy

Apr 29, 2023
View attachment 2114048

Overview:
After running out of money mid-transport Catherine is abandoned on the rooftop of downtown mega-skyscraper:
Peach Towers. She has no money, no friends, and no way to get to ground level.
To make matters worse the place is swarming with chuds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-21
Release Date: 2023-04-21
Developer: LimeJuiceGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

May I ask how to pay Electricity in this game?

Jun 6, 2022
Love the game, Im actually subbed to the patreon and I think this game is dope.

So it's with a heavy heartI must be "that guy",I believe the game would benefits more from UI changes instead of focusing on lewd stuff.
Corruption bar.
Excitement bar.
A % not to pick pocket stuff.
easy way to view our items (maybe in the bar menu)

Id love to see Catherine get into more trouble, but I believe the UI should take priority.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
This Catherine chick looks highly breedable.

Hope that happens in the future, good luck Dev. Art is great.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
How do you trigger receiving the sewer outfit from IO? Got the exploration kit, 20+ rep with chud king, and waited over a week but still nothing

Excalibis

Jun 29, 2020
Are there any plans to include the other girls at the moment? If so, when would they be expected to join in?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So how is the corruption in this game? Is there a humiliation/shame aspect to it? Does it have a group-sex focus like Karryn's Prison? From what I played on an early version I'd say it's one of the better-written H-games I've seen but I'm just concerned about it being too soft on the corruption aspect.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
So how is the corruption in this game? Is there a humiliation/shame aspect to it? Does it have a group-sex focus like Karryn's Prison? From what I played on an early version I'd say it's one of the better-written H-games I've seen but I'm just concerned about it being too soft on the corruption aspect.
It's currently softer than Karryn's Prison (but personally I prefer that it's softer).

The humiliation/shame isn't to the degree of forced sexual scenes that some people like. It's more the MC slowly accepting and enjoying that.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's currently softer than Karryn's Prison (but personally I prefer that it's softer).

The humiliation/shame isn't to the degree of forced sexual scenes that some people like. It's more the MC slowly accepting and enjoying that.
Well I don't need it to be forced, but I feel too much sex-positivity takes the edge out of corruption. It may still be a great hypno game though.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Well I don't need it to be forced, but I feel too much sex-positivity takes the edge out of corruption. It may still be a great hypno game though.
Oh I think I know what you mean more clearly now.
Yeah I would say this is probably leaning towards more sex-positivity than other corruption games. There aren't really any choices too per se, but I still enjoyed it.

Sep 22, 2017
love the writing in this one. just commenting to tell the dev I'm going to wait until it's finished to play and I wish you the best with its development. don't be too disparaged if the pre-1.0 engagement looks a little lower than you hoped! really good public-development projects sometimes "suffer" from success like this where they're so good people decide to wait until their completion
I can attest to the waiting. I found this on Itch when it was like .20 or something and havent touched it since. A lot of that has to do with the game being good but not much being added between updates. I'm gonna keep waiting until theres a decent amount of content while keeping an eye on it.

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
How do you trigger receiving the sewer outfit from IO? Got the exploration kit, 20+ rep with chud king, and waited over a week but still nothing
If you got explorer gear in the last update then it won't trigger in this one. To save you time here is a save right before the new content.

Are there any plans to include the other girls at the moment? If so, when would they be expected to join in?
Yes. The other ladies will get involved. Some scenes will start coming in between v0.3 and v0.6. A lot of 0.6 to 0.9 will focus on pulling them into the action even more.
I'm doing a slow build up on purpose. I'm trying to keep the tone slow and steady, but long term Catherine is eventually going to fuck every chud, cyborg, and mutant on that rooftop.
Any proper H-scenes yet with actual penetration? If not I consider this garbage.
Just for you I'll make sure to update the previews on the front page when there's fucking. The action is building up slowly. Come back in a few months.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Succum Brewery v0.2.6a.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Name is Here

Apr 20, 2023
As we get more and more stuff in the game, its becoming harder to know where to go to progress forward. Like right now I'm struggling a bit with the arcade machine. When you go down into the sewers it isn't clear where you need to go, and what exactly you need to click on. I just resorted to clicking on everything in order to get the serial number and I don't know where to go to fix the machine. I talked to everyone, so I don't know what I'm missing. I feel like there should be something like the circles for the bed on every interactable tile. Or maybe a hint system in the gallery telling you what to do?

The games fantastic though, its literally the reason I made an account on F95.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior

Bukke±

Apr 28, 2022
It's not everyday that I enjoy something so much.
The way you conduct the interaction between the characters is fantastic. I laughed a lot and am expecting more already.
Keep it up, mate! I'll support your work!

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
As we get more and more stuff in the game, its becoming harder to know where to go to progress forward. Like right now I'm struggling a bit with the arcade machine. When you go down into the sewers it isn't clear where you need to go, and what exactly you need to click on. I just resorted to clicking on everything in order to get the serial number and I don't know where to go to fix the machine. I talked to everyone, so I don't know what I'm missing. I feel like there should be something like the circles for the bed on every interactable tile. Or maybe a hint system in the gallery telling you what to do?

The games fantastic though, its literally the reason I made an account on F95.
I agree, I am at a total loss as to what I am supposed to do after collecting everything from the one room in the sewer. I got a shovel that seems like it should be the right tool to move the trash in front of the 2 gates in the main room, but that was a no go. I have no clue what to do with the vending machine code. The arcade machine was collected but it is unclear how to set it up. If some or all of this has not been implemented yet it would be helpful to make that more clear. According the change logs I think that is everything for the sewer but supposedly there is something to do with the arcade but I'm clueless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoli
4.60 star(s) 90 Votes