RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

Inversion84

Apr 4, 2019
Do we have any idea when the update will be available on here?
Thought I had read somewhere that expected release date was today? Don't want to appear pushy and very grateful for this site? Just out of sheer curiosity??

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Succum Brewery v0.2.5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Do we have any idea when the update will be available on here?
Thought I had read somewhere that expected release date was today? Don't want to appear pushy and very grateful for this site? Just out of sheer curiosity??
Probably should check their itch first. Generally, devs usually drop the updates on itchio and then later update it on here. (Or the mods later update download links on here.)

Case in point, the DL was dropped on itch 14 hours ago and I guess finally updated sometime here after your comment.

Reactions: Inversion84

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccumBrewery-0.2.5a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sahil_D

Jul 17, 2018
I do, but optimizing the brew is not necessary for the game, its more for the fun. If you don't care you can just use the cheat menu to get all the money you want (via the chicken). Anyways tho, here are the ratios:
Just a quick addendum to your formulas, those are all correct except for Gin.

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Loving the pacing so far. The new brewing system is interesting, though its hard to experiment on the values when the wait is 8 days for imperfect, without save/loading. One thing that would be nice is having a kind of receipt for the day, how much of this drink was sold for what total, how much was made from tips, etc... Love the game though, one of the few 18+ I enjoy from both a gameplay perspective and an erotic perspective. Keep up the amazing work!
Thank you! Also I'm looking into a lot of mechanics to improve the brewing like letting you cancel a brew and lose materials, a visual to show how far off you were from a perfect brew, and a way to sell off extra drinks outside of the bar game.
I have a very important request for the game. IO equipped Catherine with cat ears and a collar which is lovely, however she doesn't have a tail! After a certain level of progress in Catherine's training IO should install some upgrades, she should be equipped with a cat tail to complete the look! What kind of pet cat doesn't have a tail after all? I love the game so far and am excited for future updates!
Something for the later jobs like the waitress or the lounge...
Consistent monthly updates, free version not months behind patreon, diverse game mechanics, bombass art and a incredibly unique story? Man fuck this game, its spoiling us! How am I supposed to go back to the low quality pump and dumps after this. I'm actually fine waiting for official releases, what kind of pirate have I turned into.
I can't think of a greater compliment.
any sex? like actual sex and not with tools and toys
If that's what you're really excited for then wait for update v0.3. That's when I'll be leaving the tease and ramp up and starting the real action.
Me playing this game for the first time last night while downing Mead. Truth be told the music is banging.
I spent hours looking for songs. The waitress and lounge music I have planned are also bangers.

Chuck411

Sep 8, 2019
Wow I finally gave this game a whirl and it was great. I thought the bartending gameplay might become frustrating but I actually found it be very enjoyable. Catherine was hot, dialog was snappy, and the song for working the bar was a jam (kinda wish I had it for my playlist). My only question is if there is anyway to know that you've made it to the end of the current content. It's gonna take some real discipline to wait for a big glut of updates to comedown the pipeline before I jump back into the game. Thank you LimeJuiceGames

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Wow I finally gave this game a whirl and it was great. I thought the bartending gameplay might become frustrating but I actually found it be very enjoyable. Catherine was hot, dialog was snappy, and the song for working the bar was a jam (kinda wish I had it for my playlist). My only question is if there is anyway to know that you've made it to the end of the current content. It's gonna take some real discipline to wait for a big glut of updates to comedown the pipeline before I jump back into the game. Thank you LimeJuiceGames
It is getting harder and harder to identify the end of content as the routes branch out. Your best bet is to check out the gallery. If you've seen all the currently gallery scenes then you've seen all the content.

Reactions: Chuck411

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
Hello there LJG! Like someone also posted, the wait for the content overflow for this game is going to be agonizing but worthwhile. The sheer quality of this game and potential is up there with Karryn's Prison, Saria Reclaimed, Way of Corruption, Light Space Love and so many others. Please keep up the good work and take care of yourself!

If you want free advice or ideas for future content then view the spoilers tab if you like;

Again you don't need to pay my suggestions any mind if you wish but this game, with its potential, got my gears turning and I couldn't help myself. Still once again I wish you all the best!

Last edited:

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
love the writing in this one. just commenting to tell the dev I'm going to wait until it's finished to play and I wish you the best with its development. don't be too disparaged if the pre-1.0 engagement looks a little lower than you hoped! really good public-development projects sometimes "suffer" from success like this where they're so good people decide to wait until their completion

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica
4.60 star(s) 90 Votes