RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I'm guessing the part of the map where IO can't reach you will be used in the future as a gloryhole? At least that's what I'm getting from the design of the room. Quite fun.

I enjoyed the most recent update, I like how the game is escalating at a decent rate instead of jumping straight to sex. It's teasing everyone, Catherine, the Chuds and the people playing.

The only thing I didn't quite like is that you can't see the art of the Chuds groping Catherine while she's serving drinks in the gallery. The art on those scenes is my favorite in the game so far, so it's a bit of a bummer. Great game tho.
I can add those. I'm also going to make them linger on screen a bit longer.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Is there a way to get which brewery option to choose for each drink ?
I'm just doint it randomly for now ^^"

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I just played through what's in the game so far. All the content is really well done. I love the atmosphere and the music for bar tending is perfect. Also the writing is good. Character designs are thought out and the progression of the main character + IO has a nice pace. Really looking forward to future content, good job!

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
By the way, if someone that got a fresh completed save on the last version would be kind enough as to share it with us, that would be reeeeaally great. Saves from older version can't even unlock it :cry:

Reactions: lemaro

Acesoo

Nov 23, 2020
Loving the pacing so far. The new brewing system is interesting, though its hard to experiment on the values when the wait is 8 days for imperfect, without save/loading. One thing that would be nice is having a kind of receipt for the day, how much of this drink was sold for what total, how much was made from tips, etc... Love the game though, one of the few 18+ I enjoy from both a gameplay perspective and an erotic perspective. Keep up the amazing work!

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
Is there supposed to be a recipe guide somewhere in game for the new brewing mechanic? Aside from the little blurb IO gives at the start.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
the game is so good will developed at a good pace .
it's one of my favorits but i think it would be great if we could change the outfit of the MC or change the hair style or color

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Excellent game! Slow but well paced for it's type. I would love to see integration of sex toys behind the bar. A buttplug added to the costume, vibrators that put her in heat on shift, anal beads that the patrons can pull out etc. Hoping that the end game she allows access for the Chuds behind the bar so they can fuck her whilst she makes drinks/cleans tables. I see a stripper pole in the buildings menu, seriously looking forward to that.

thisistheme

Jan 7, 2018
I can't really sign enough praise for this game. While the idea of slowly corrupting a hero etc. is a tried and true setting I really like the overall vibe charm and enthusiasm this game oozes.

Also the pace of updates seems great so far, really appreciate the work!

Reactions: lemaro

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It's a refrence to the 1984 movie of the same name, and it stands for Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers.
Yeah, soyboys.

The real cool kids don't watch old movies. Or read! And definitely don't pay attention in biology, since most of them seem convinced that a hormone in plants that shares part of it's name with a hormone in humans is somehow feminizing despite being a completely different molecule.

*cough*
Ah wait, where am I? I feel like I just had a moment of lucidity. Yuck. I've gotta go misquote 1984 at someone, be right back.

Yabamovahoo

Jun 9, 2020
Yeah, soyboys.

The real cool kids don't watch old movies. Or read! And definitely don't pay attention in biology, since most of them seem convinced that a hormone in plants that shares part of it's name with a hormone in humans is somehow feminizing despite being a completely different molecule.

*cough*
Ah wait, where am I? I feel like I just had a moment of lucidity. Yuck. I've gotta go misquote 1984 at someone, be right back.
Sadtire =(.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
A promising game, the setup and building up is doing quite good. I like the vibe the game has although map is empty for now, i think the game needs more interactive event (like some wandering NPC or sth)

OnlyTomatillo

Apr 11, 2023
Is there a guide on how to correctly brew drinks?

Also I think having a Karryn's Prison-like system where the chuds can cum on you if you let them and the cum stays during the shift would be great. Thank you.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
I have a very important request for the game. IO equipped Catherine with cat ears and a collar which is lovely, however she doesn't have a tail! After a certain level of progress in Catherine's training IO should install some upgrades, she should be equipped with a cat tail to complete the look! What kind of pet cat doesn't have a tail after all? I love the game so far and am excited for future updates!

Mar 27, 2022
Consistent monthly updates, free version not months behind patreon, diverse game mechanics, bombass art and a incredibly unique story? Man fuck this game, its spoiling us! How am I supposed to go back to the low quality pump and dumps after this. I'm actually fine waiting for official releases, what kind of pirate have I turned into.

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes