RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
There is a new brewing system with stock management. And you can now serve drinks topless. That's all I see for now. Oh yeah, you have 2 new scene's at a pool table.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

NK.3

Jan 7, 2022
really hope the dev continues the way he does

would be cool if later on there would be a wholesome/ oi becoming oi route but its really really nice

Reactions: Nah25518

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I'm completely stumped in brewing. I've tried many combinations to find out the best mix for Chud Dark but I can't get it. Anyone know this?

Edit: Ok, I finally figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't suppose you got the ratios for each drink? This stuff is taking forever lol, trial and error-ing

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Don't suppose you got the ratios for each drink? This stuff is taking forever lol, trial and error-ing
I do, but optimizing the brew is not necessary for the game, its more for the fun. If you don't care you can just use the cheat menu to get all the money you want (via the chicken). Anyways tho, here are the ratios:

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I did a proper update. Updated the game to v0.2.4a and updated the android links. If you want topless mode to activate you have to have flashed the chuds before at the post bartending scene and you have to have been through most of the training scenes.

There is also a tutorial for the brewing game that will activate with an old save. Generally this version is compatible with v0.2.3 saves, but not v0.2.2. Cheat chicken is still there to help you if you want to speed through content.

I also messed with the colors a bit in the bar game to try to lighten up the blues and purples so they are easier to see.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Succum Brewery v0.2.4a.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: KaiusX7

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
LimeJuiceGames

I wanted to give some feedback regarding the brewing system. It looks like the game is going in a simulation direction, with more complex gameplay and realism. As the brewing system is currently implemented, I see two problems with it.

1. Its mandatory to make anything but the most basic drink. If the system is not used, the player basically can't progress beyond the early game (without cheating). This creates a punishment for the player if they don't use the system.

2. The simulation system is made in rpgmaker, which is rather cumbersome when it comes to customized screens and other necessary components like scripting of a simulation game.

There's not much to be done regarding the second point, except by keeping the simulation aspects to a minimum, but I do have an idea as to the first.

Instead of using the brewing system to make basic drinks, instead use it to make enhanced versions of existing drinks. They would automatically be sold as a substitute when a chud asks for a specific drink, though if none are available the unlimited basic drinks are used. The enhanced drinks bring a higher profit (lower costs), and raise reputation more as they are higher quality. What this does is turn a punishment into a reward. Players respond more favorably when their actions are rewarded then when they are forced to do things to progress. The player will still be encouraged to use the brewing system for more rapid progress (especially with money/rep sinks), but it no longer acts as a barrier to progress.

TL;DR - Unlimited basic drinks, brewing makes better drinks.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I do, but optimizing the brew is not necessary for the game, its more for the fun. If you don't care you can just use the cheat menu to get all the money you want (via the chicken). Anyways tho, here are the ratios:
Fap gods bless you, buddy. True, I ended up using the cheat menu more than I am confident to admit lmao, but this'll help. Thanks!

shadowthing

Sep 17, 2017
I need to check latest version, but had a couple comments from playing the prior (stumbled upon the game earlier this week)

* Are there any plans (or any that I have missed) options for interacting with IO outside of the training? (Things like the pillow scene). I feel like some repeatable actions can take with IO outside of training that maybe have different results at higher corruption or arousal could be good (like an option for getting an actual massage that later becomes using the massager like how it is used during training). I think could be fun and also would like a route that pushes corruption more towards IO obsession rather than general could be interesting.
* Cheat chicken could use a cancel option. I was playing and didn't know what it was so talked to it. Trying to cancel seemed to default to increasing corruption

I am looking forward to this game's development (and while not a patron have bought on itch since wanted to give some support).

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
No offense to the developer and artist. But am I the only one that finds the new art scenes a downgrade in this version? The quality of the art isn't the exact same like the previous versions. Did a new artist do the recent ones?

Reactions: Grimmiger

war44444

Jun 14, 2018
anyone can help me with the beer recipe? i accidentally skipped through the text...is there anywhere i can see the recipe?

Elz97531

Jan 30, 2023
I'm guessing the part of the map where IO can't reach you will be used in the future as a gloryhole? At least that's what I'm getting from the design of the room. Quite fun.

I enjoyed the most recent update, I like how the game is escalating at a decent rate instead of jumping straight to sex. It's teasing everyone, Catherine, the Chuds and the people playing.

The only thing I didn't quite like is that you can't see the art of the Chuds groping Catherine while she's serving drinks in the gallery. The art on those scenes is my favorite in the game so far, so it's a bit of a bummer. Great game tho.

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes