RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

Nath11

Sep 10, 2021
The latter. People say "IT'S AI ART" to everything these days because some people decided to make a big stink about image generators being bad and now it's the hip new thing to say about things you dislike
I've been thinking about this for a little bit on and off.
Do you think people have gotten confused about the AI character, who is an AI in the plot, and taken that to mean the art is done by AI? I'm trying to rationalise it, but I think I could see that happening if someone was a bit of an idiot.

Reactions: Xakorik and 7gr

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i dont have money so...hell my laptop was a present...i dont get paid cuz i stay home to take care of my mom so ...otherwish id consider limes patreon... tbh i was a little sad when i realized we'd be waiting longer but oh well lol ...we will get to play eventually. and if yall think im complaing im not .i am fairly new to this games thread and only learned of a longer wait for free players while looking on itch io yesterday so... i went from being super excited to the realization of waiting probs 2 weeks extralol ...anywho while there wasnt any sex yet i was quite pleased with the last update and im excited to play this next one...and i know lime is consistent cuz ive literally seen the updates pop up often so i have high hopes for this dev n game

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It's likely coming in like the next update or so. Cathrine's been sucking dicks for a while, even if it's a big step to having sex it's the very next one.

She does also fuck IO.

Reactions: Ryuuto_henge

Drbruisic

Apr 2, 2021
The next includes a new mini-game after the bartending game (the waitress game). So it's taking much longer. Longer than I initially thought it would. I hope to have it out in a week or two then I'll go back to my previous faster schedule.
Awesome. Is there a public development roadmap for the curious?

delete-elite

Oct 25, 2019
Awesome. Is there a public development roadmap for the curious?

something like this
So the update version number aligns pretty closely with how complete the game is done. v0.1-v0.3 is the first intro to the game. v0.3 to v0.6 will the best waitress game and the next customer type. v0.6 to v0.9 is the lounge and heavily gets the other women involved in the bar. v0.9 to 1 will all be cleanup and filling in the gaps before the final release.

For anyone with a sinking heart when they saw v0.2.9.3 just know that the game isn't in development hell. I always intended to have v0.3 to be the waitress update and I have more scenes to add before that opens up.

Once the waitress game opens I'll begin development for skipping the bartending game. That means someone else can fill in for that job...

I have no intention of milking this project forever. Once I've told the (stupid) story I want to tell then I'll wrap this thing up and move on to something else.

For anyone having issues finding the new content you'll need to feed the cat and explore the sewers. New items will have appeared with the chud king as well. Find the cat in the sewers and give it the camera.

Reactions: Drbruisic

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Succum Brewery v0.3d.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes