RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Hope the corruption route can still lead to a more or less good ending where they build a booming business together to service the best way possible. I'm excited to see how this game ends up, good job so far.
I can't help but expect the corruption route to be the good ending. All the escape routes so far are depressing in one way or another, but the lewder Cat gets the more we see the chuds being genuinely caring and respectful and stuff. With the direction things have been going so far it really seems like as soon as the last of the heroine's inhibitions are gone she's gonna turn the whole building into her harem and live like a queen.

Gama_R34

Sep 7, 2022
I can't help but expect the corruption route to be the good ending. All the escape routes so far are depressing in one way or another, but the lewder Cat gets the more we see the chuds being genuinely caring and respectful and stuff. With the direction things have been going so far it really seems like as soon as the last of the heroine's inhibitions are gone she's gonna turn the whole building into her harem and live like a queen.
Yeah I like that take and I think it makes sense that the dev is going for that too.
If you think about it, all escape routes happen fairly early on and just end the game so I don't think they're intended to be the "main path" so to speak. To me it feels like those escape paths are more here as "what if" scenario just to see what would happen if you did leave but gameplay and corruption route all seem to point that this is where the main game is and I LOVE IT

7gr

Apr 15, 2021
I see people in the reviews saying there's AI generated art, but I've played this and haven't seen any. Am I missing something, or is it just schizos being schizos?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I see people in the reviews saying there's AI generated art, but I've played this and haven't seen any. Am I missing something, or is it just schizos being schizos?
The latter. People say "IT'S AI ART" to everything these days because some people decided to make a big stink about image generators being bad and now it's the hip new thing to say about things you dislike

Reactions: 7gr
Jul 3, 2017
A bummer this game is not finished yet, guess i'll just have to wait. I do hope they add more activities other than being a barmaid(like gloryholes, prostitution) so she could get more cash, gain corruption, pay off the rent that way
But of course i'd rather the core game be finished first. Can't wait to get to the last stage

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
Unfortunately that's something that happen often, especially with successful productions such as this one, dev gets content, sit on his ass and profit.

when clever work get you this far you can't let your guard down and assume you're the top of the world and that you've won at life, I honestly hope LimeJuice keep it steady.

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Unfortunately that's something that happen often, especially with successful productions such as this one, dev gets content, sit on his ass and profit.

when clever work get you this far you can't let your guard down and assume you're the top of the world and that you've won at life, I honestly hope LimeJuice keep it steady.
Good news. I never assume I've won at life. Also, making a game is... stressful. So the idea of sitting on my ass and not finishing the game is even more stressful. Holidays slowed down this update, but I hope to stay on top of things in the future.

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
most of us with an IQ higher than room temperature
presumptuous

Good news. I never assume I've won at life. Also, making a game is... stressful. So the idea of sitting on my ass and not finishing the game is even more stressful. Holidays slowed down this update, but I hope to stay on top of things in the future.
I appreciate your work, I won't assume I know how you feel but you have my sympathy nonetheless, I didn't mean this in a bad way but you can't deny that this forum is filled with such examples.

I wish you a merry Christmas and a very happy new year.

Gama_R34

Sep 7, 2022
I think I'm too stupid to access the sewer. I fed the cat but now what?
Someone correct me cause its been a hot minute but if I remember properly you need to hand in wallets to the guy in bottom right at the arcade until he sells you the items to go in the sewers

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes