RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.2] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 90 Votes

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
I'm encountering a major bug. I will note I'm continuing from a save from... .28.1, I think.

I upgrade the bar, do the first waitress job, and head to bed, and then there is a scene where #2 walks in while Cat is looking out the window and tells her to stop wearing pasties.

Scene ends, and it just goes black. I'm still playing. I managed to find the door to the outside, but it was also black out there. If I could find the bed, maybe that would fix it, but without being able to see, that's nearly impossible. The game is effectively unplayable.
I loaded the save from before the waitressing event, and did it again, and it happened again.

Here's the save from before. For quick reproduction: start and escape waitressing event, take care of arousal, go to bed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game freezes on this moment after the first cyborg event in the bar
Try using the file posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/succum-brewery-v0-3-2-limejuicegames.134566/post-12986302
It worked for me a few updates ago when the waitress section was first added.

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
...disappointed...not cos the sex scene..but because it messed up her corruption..
you basically play 6 hrs to slowly (rly slowly!) corrupt her and then suddenly she get filled in every hole....

• Sad
Reactions: Eprofesy and spblu

phreno

Nov 16, 2018
1716593055573.png

Does anyone else get weird buggy font like this? It's not exactly illegible, but it seems to only happen with this game.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
...disappointed...not cos the sex scene..but because it messed up her corruption..
you basically play 6 hrs to slowly (rly slowly!) corrupt her and then suddenly she get filled in every hole....
That makes perfect sense though? On the contrary, it feels really stupid to me in some games where they try to drag out the progression at that point with silly stuff like "just the tip", then next time "only halfway", then "only pound slowly, fast is too lewd", then "one dick can go all the way, the other only halfway". And like "getting pounded by a stranger while everyone is watching and cheering is fine, but I'm not ready to suck dick at the same time, that's too lewd". The corruption stages actually need to make some sort of sense.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Succum Brewery v0.3.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: KuClover
4.60 star(s) 90 Votes