RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

Noble 6

Mar 17, 2018
I played a version of this game a bit ago, and really enjoyed it quite a bit.

I stopped about two in-game weeks in, because I was afraid of hitting the end of the content, but what I saw really reminded me of older games I enjoyed like Ane Kasegi. The non-standard battle format it has, re-framed as a bartending minigame, was really enjoyable. I liked how the slow unlocking of skills slowly became an evolving rotation, similar to how cooldown rotations in MMOs like FFXIV or WoW work. And the emphasis on slow-burn consensual hypnosis is something I wish more games had.

All that said, I wanted to at least try to get a word in with the one major thing that kept bothering me, as I've had some success in the past of getting things changed in games with recommendations like this. Normally this wouldn't be "major", but the issue is the standing portrait. Her neck is simply too long. In my experience, this seems to be because there is some focus on giving her collars and chokers to wear, and the artist wanting to show them off. Awesome, great. I love those kinds of collars, and wish games had more of them.

However:
1685208730048.png

But it seems like the artist both wants to show off the collars and show off her neck at the same time.
I made a rough edit here of approximately what I believe it should be. From the angle she's standing at, there is no way that either her neck would be that long, or that we would see that much of it.

I'm assuming the game is still somewhat early in development, so I wanted to get a word in earlier, as it would mean less work re-adjusting it later. Any future outfits for the standing portrait would need to be fixed, etc. But as she is now, she doesn't even look consistent with the other women's portraits, or even her own h-cgs.

Great game, I've recommended it to several friends already. But every time I have, someone makes an Aigis joke or something similar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
But it seems like the artist both wants to show off the collars and show off her neck at the same time.
I made a rough edit here of approximately what I believe it should be. From the angle she's standing at, there is no way that either her neck would be that long, or that we would see that much of it.
You make a pretty valid point. I was too drunk playing this game last time to notice and my brain just naturally shortened her neck to the 2nd image, but looking at it a second time is does seem a bit odd. I sorta keyed this up to art style like you mentioned but definitely noticeable.

Reactions: GaRbS

Pick

Jun 15, 2017
How can you put on the gas mask? I go into the sewer with the kit but it won't let me go anywhere without a mask

Apr 12, 2021
Hey can anyone tell me why my chuds are feeling "neglected" then attacking my bar. Im using the small talk action as soon as I can and im serving them on time

bahnaarr

Jul 10, 2017
I agree, I am at a total loss as to what I am supposed to do after collecting everything from the one room in the sewer. I got a shovel that seems like it should be the right tool to move the trash in front of the 2 gates in the main room, but that was a no go. I have no clue what to do with the vending machine code. The arcade machine was collected but it is unclear how to set it up. If some or all of this has not been implemented yet it would be helpful to make that more clear. According the change logs I think that is everything for the sewer but supposedly there is something to do with the arcade but I'm clueless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hey can anyone tell me why my chuds are feeling "neglected" then attacking my bar. Im using the small talk action as soon as I can and im serving them on time
Probably, weariness, try to start flirting immediately with them, additionnaly discuss with them, make card tricks (and pick pocket after this last trick).

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Hey. Does the game run slow for you? I've done a small update and I'm hoping it helps. Feedback would be real useful. This is the windows version.

Reactions: DarkDank
Jul 28, 2018
Hey. Does the game run slow for you? I've done a small update and I'm hoping it helps. Feedback would be real useful. This is the windows version.
Mega
Both versions run similarly on my machine. Exploration outside of bartending seems comparable to other RPG Maker MV games. During bartending there's roughly a 3 second pause between picking which drink to serve and the start of the minigame. After clearing the minigame's result dialog the post-minigame white text appears immediately, then there's a 1-2 second pause before the yellow and green text appears and you're returned to the "combat" menu.

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, what's the use to sell wallets to the chud king instead of Alexia?
He gives only 3 coins instead of 10 and it doesn't seem to do anything else (like increasing Chud reputation or something like that).

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hi, what's the use to sell wallets to the chud king instead of Alexia?
He gives only 3 coins instead of 10 and it doesn't seem to do anything else (like increasing Chud reputation or something like that).
When you return 20 wallets to the King, you won his trust and it opens up the possibility to buy an exploration kit for the sewers

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
When you return 20 wallets to the King, you won his trust and it opens up the possibility to buy an exploration kit for the sewers
Are you sure it's that much? I gave him like 3 wallets and I already bought him and exploration kit? Or is it another one (with gas mask?)?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Are you sure it's that much? I gave him like 3 wallets and I already bought him and exploration kit? Or is it another one (with gas mask?)?
Normally, it's 20 to gain his trust, the dialog changes after that, and when you need to go in the sewers, he helps you and gives you some advices.

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
Visiting with the chuds after bartending also increases reputation. So in the long run the wallets give the option for a more sneaky Catherine to still unlock content even if she isn't visiting with the chuds.

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
So I managed to unlock a couple scenes for the arcade, and now they are just on repeat. I know there are only 3 scenes, but the problem is, the scenes are not added to the gallery. It's still grayed out, suggesting there's more. Is there more? I can't buy any more upgrades, corruption is not progressing, is that it? Also, in the sewers, can you actually get the mask? And can you use the shovel? I do have it, but I can't dig the trash.

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes