RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

jerro

Jul 7, 2018
As we get more and more stuff in the game, its becoming harder to know where to go to progress forward. Like right now I'm struggling a bit with the arcade machine. When you go down into the sewers it isn't clear where you need to go, and what exactly you need to click on. I just resorted to clicking on everything in order to get the serial number and I don't know where to go to fix the machine. I talked to everyone, so I don't know what I'm missing. I feel like there should be something like the circles for the bed on every interactable tile. Or maybe a hint system in the gallery telling you what to do?

The games fantastic though, its literally the reason I made an account on F95.
can second this, loaded my old save and no clue what to do, game gives no pointers
some indications for dead ends would be nice

Last edited:

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
This is GREAT! love this game.
But wtf? You can go into the sewers and interact with the arcade machine? I thought it was only for the money wtf
can second this, loaded my old save and no clue what to do, game gives no pointers
some indications for dead ends would be nice
This is GREAT! love the game so far.
But wtf? You can go into the sewers and interact with the arcade machine? I thought it was only for the money wtf
Wtf I started reading this post and I had no idea about so much stuff. Where do yall find the chud king? I only saw him that one time when I set up the arcade thingy

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
This is GREAT! love this game.

This is GREAT! love the game so far.
Wtf I started reading this post and I had no idea about so much stuff. Where do yall find the chud king? I only saw him that one time when I set up the arcade thingy
You find the Chud King, before opening the bar (morning), in the lower right corner

Last edited:

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
I explored the sewers, got a shovel, vending machine serial code, and took the arcade machine. However, it's not showing up in my bar and I can't figure out how to set it up. I've talked to everyone I can and waited for like a week. What am I missing?

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I'm going to clear that up with
I explored the sewers, got a shovel, vending machine serial code, and took the arcade machine. However, it's not showing up in my bar and I can't figure out how to set it up. I've talked to everyone I can and waited for like a week. What am I missing?
I'm going to clear it up in the next update, but once you actually take the arcade away a new icon appears in the upgrade screen.

Necromemer

Dec 30, 2021
Wow, I really like this game already!

Those Hypno-chair training sessions are really well written! Whoo boy!
And I really like the dynamics of the different characters trying to outwit each other. It really feels like you're sitting on a powder keg.
The cyberpunk setting is done nicely, with fitting philosophical undertones about sentience, desires and freedom.

The brewery room is a bit redundant though, once you guess the right brewing recipies by guessing and reloading, and the rent is quite a bit steep, but those are minor in comparison to its many upsides.

I'm very looking forward to this game, and it's completion!

Last edited:

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Everyone seems to talk about wandering around in sewers here and I can't even find the sewers. I've bought all upgrades and apparently seen all scenes except one that has something to do with arcade and sewers (I already have arcade inside from a normal upgrade).

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
Everyone seems to talk about wandering around in sewers here and I can't even find the sewers. I've bought all upgrades and apparently seen all scenes except one that has something to do with arcade and sewers (I already have arcade inside from a normal upgrade).
increase friendship with kingchud

Veest

Aug 20, 2022
how do i get the gas mask to explore the sewers?
i was skipping ahead during the conversation where it was mentioned and havent been able to find it by just wondering around.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
just wondering but is there any reason to make Chud Light when you can make and serve Chud Dark instead?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
How are you supposed to trigger training? I feel like I've been at 60 reputation for like 15 days now and nothing has happened.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I must be dumb, or something

Try as I might, I barely manage to make 120 credits per shift. Sure, I could invest (upgrade) and offer dark beer (I have the stools, so still rather early), but I keep delaying it until I can manage to increase funds a bit, and I just can't

Is there a trick I'm not catching?

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
I must be dumb, or something

Try as I might, I barely manage to make 120 credits per shift. Sure, I could invest (upgrade) and offer dark beer (I have the stools, so still rather early), but I keep delaying it until I can manage to increase funds a bit, and I just can't

Is there a trick I'm not catching?
Struggled a lot with it myself. You need to get all the social stuff. Give katana for card trick and so on. Then you rotate the social skills, card trick, flirt and small talk. whilst keeping bar clean and serving drinks. I was close to game over before I started to turn a profit.

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
Well okay, after going through the .27 content, I got some thoughts about pacing. Obviously, spoilers ahead.

First up, body shots - at this point in progression, Catherine works mostly topless and gets groped routinely. Yet the body shot is just her placing a shot in her cleavage - with her breasts covered. She doesn't even seem to get groped. What I'm saying that at this point it's really tame. Also there is real incentive for it, it just happens. Previously the loop was that Catherine got corrupted during training and then figured a skill on her own - usually through some sort of intro. Now, it's obvious that intro can't happen during bartending mini-game, but there were events for it, before or after. But that's not really a big deal - like I said, it's a tame skill, it's just a bit abrupt and comes in way too late.

Now for tips and special service - whoo boy. First up, tip jar - this is a big thing to do. Yes, she did it in private once, but she did a shitton of things in private. Going public was always a critical step, a turning point of Catherine struggling to contain her own desires - that is such a powerful tool for an erotic scene. Feel free to disagree, but IMO the best scenes in the game are when Catherine caves in to her urges - like the perfectly crafted shot glass scene. And now we just have her taking shots in public like it's nothing. Feels like a step is missing for sure. There is a potential there for a scene where the tip jar is in play and after the shift ends, there is a little scene where Catherine eyes it, can't take it anymore and downs it while the chuds are watching. Another point of no-return, then it goes straight into the routine, of course.

This goes doubly so for special service - that one really comes out of nowhere. Yeah, at this point training is getting kinda insane, but physical contact on chads performed by Catherine was not a thing at all in the story. Throwing it away like that feels like a massive waste. Again, some buildup feels missing, via a post bar-session event or otherwise. I feel like whatever gloryhole setup is going on at the building behind Alexa needs to come before going all out in public like that. That would bridge the private and public parts of it with the "everybody knows who's doing it, but pretends not to" kinda narrative.

Now, don't get me wrong, I know this is all in development, subject to change and all that good jazz. Plus, comissioning art is an obvious expense. All that being said, as it is right now, the patch feels like a drop in narrative quality and build-up, while it was fucking amazing in previous patches. Still an amazing game and I wish the dev all the best.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Succum Brewery v0.2.7a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes
4.60 star(s) 93 Votes