RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

__RedX_

Jul 1, 2023
but physical contact on chads performed by Catherine was not a thing at all in the story.
More than that i think it feels kinda thrown out of nowhere because it's an actual sexual act, until now all we had was gropes and stuff like that, but never an actual intercourse with the chuds.

Sorry for bad english

__RedX_

Jul 1, 2023
how do i get the gas mask to explore the sewers?
i was skipping ahead during the conversation where it was mentioned and havent been able to find it by just wondering around.
The dialogue doesn't tell very much either, i think it's in the next update because i really tried everything i could

__RedX_

Jul 1, 2023
If i can make a little suggestion, after the 4th training when Catherine starts getting groped regulary, it feels kinda stupid that when she goes to the chuds to masturbate after the bar closes at the end of the scene it says "They weren't allowed to touch, yet".

Of course, it would require another art, which of course would have a certain cost, but i really hope to see some extensions of the parts after the bar minigame.

Still, i'm very happy that this game is still in development because it probably became my favorite h-game ever, i'm serious when i say it made my hearth beat like not many other things did, so keep up the great work and i can't wait for the next update.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Normally, it's 20 to gain his trust, the dialog changes after that, and when you need to go in the sewers, he helps you and gives you some advices.
Is there any way to check on the number (or check on the trust level?), I may have lost track but fairly certian have given more than 20 now and have not yet triggered this.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmm somehow I can't get into the sewers.
I have the exploration set, talked to everyone, tried at different times of the day, but all to no avail.
What am I missing?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hmm somehow I can't get into the sewers.
I have the exploration set, talked to everyone, tried at different times of the day, but all to no avail.
What am I missing?
You also need the special suit. You obtein it by IO

Reactions: Mercedes

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Is there any way to check on the number (or check on the trust level?), I may have lost track but fairly certian have given more than 20 now and have not yet triggered this.
Correction

The trigger is not 20 wallets: rather the trigger Annica conversation line leading to getting scanner for locating IO launched by having talked with Annica in the special room (with danger sign) and gotten data and then bought/rented the scanner, placed it in the three locals and gotten the ID that IO is down there. After that the first set of wallets unlocks the conversation (for me I had four but I think the number may not matter, as per the person commenting in May they only did three).

Non_ho_idee

Apr 16, 2018
The game keeps freezing every couple of days when I choose an action during bar work and I have to close the game window losing all the unsaved progresses. Do you have any suggestions on what should I do about it? I've already tried to run the game as administrator but nothing changed.

EmilyHypno

Jan 6, 2022
The game keeps freezing every couple of days when I choose an action during bar work and I have to close the game window losing all the unsaved progresses. Do you have any suggestions on what should I do about it? I've already tried to run the game as administrator but nothing changed.
I sometimes get this with rpgmaker games and this tends to work for me. (Edit: Just checked my Succum game files and I must've had the same problem here too as I've make that the modification already)

Try making a small change to the "www\js\rpg_core.js" file.
Find this line in the file (should be on Line 1876)
if (this._skipCount === 0) {
and change it to
if (this._skipCount <= 0) {

Not sure exactly why it happens, but if the skip count ends up negative it skips forever and freezes the game, this prevents that.

Last edited:

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
For people asking about Chud King reputation you can give him wallets or you can play with the chuds after tending the bar. Both increase reputation.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Do a few days have to pass first or what do I have to do? I can't find a dialogue option to talk to IO about this issue.
You must wait a few days, yes. Since IO is going to ask Alexa a suitable tight-fitting suit to explore the sewers safely (the mask is still missing)

Catherine.jpeg

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Loving this game, rare to find a "corruption" game where sex is not treated as some evil thing. Only thing I don't like so far is the look of Alexia and Nora (i think that's her name?) the style feels different from the lovingly drawn main character and Alexia particularly looks uncomfortably similar to loli stuff, if there's lewd content coming for the other girls in the future, it'd be nice if the art-style got a bit more consistent and also make sure they all look like adults.

Also fingers crossed for one of the other girls (maybe Annica?) to be a trans girl, would love to see some trans lesbian content in a game that's actually written nicely like this one. I'm subscribing to the 3€ tier this month but if there's going to be lesbian content with Annica or Nora and one of them is a trans girl I'd probably sub for the 10€ one for several months, totally worth it.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I'm wondering again what I'm doing wrong.
I got the sewer kit, the suit, was in the sewers, triggered the shovel, the automaton and all the scenes on the automaton, chose the two paths where the clue comes after the mask. Also, I've now spent 14 days ingame after being in the sewers, but somehow it doesn't go any further.
I'm on day 63 right now.

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
I'm wondering again what I'm doing wrong.
I got the sewer kit, the suit, was in the sewers, triggered the shovel, the automaton and all the scenes on the automaton, chose the two paths where the clue comes after the mask. Also, I've now spent 14 days ingame after being in the sewers, but somehow it doesn't go any further.
I'm on day 63 right now.
Wait you can use the shovel? I got the shovel but kept getting the "a crowbar won't help clear this out" prompt with the trash, I thought that was the end of it

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes