RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.4] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 100 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Succum Brewery v0.3.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
be advised, save slots 1-10 are now reserved as 'Autosave' slots. copied save files in these slots will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled (the default state).
if you want to import PC save files manually, never ever use an index file (global.rpgsave) created by the PC release.
instead, save your game to the desired slot and overwrite the created save file (e.g. file66.rpgsave) with your PC save file.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.08.2024 (changed the autosave plugin for another, modified one)

Last edited:

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
You got a changelog?

Updates:

Added after waitress scene that takes place before the "put em on the glass" scene.

Added after waitress scene that takes place after "put em on the glass" scene.

Added Waitress Shock skill to guarantee leaving the table... but it resets mood for the low corruption folks out there. Even if you don't plan on that route use the skill anyone to see the entertaining art.

Added autosave feature. Game now saves anytime you leave the bedroom upstairs. It saves over your current save file! So if you want multiple saves make sure to save to other spots to avoid them getting overridden. I have found a save feature that will have a dedicated save slot, however it will break all saves for everyone. So I won't implement it till later and I'll give plenty of advanced notice.

freiser

Nov 10, 2019
If the 0.3.4 is out for patrons, how's it available here right now? Did the dev decide to post it prematurely or by accident?

LucyLuSwitch

Jan 8, 2020
This is like one of the only in-progress anime game that actually gets frequently updated. Monster Girl Dreams and Lilith's Throne could learn a thing or two from this game

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
are there any lewd scenes in the game? the tags seem to say no
My man, unless you have an incredibly narrow definition of what counts as a lewd scene, unshared by another human being on the planet, this game does, in fact, include a shitload of lewd scenes.

It is a slow burn corruption (for a given measure of slow), so like, don't expect the MC to be bending over for dudes on day 2, but there's still plenty there. Lots of flashing, groping, cum-drinking, masturbation, and outercourse at the moment, and going forward there's gonna be a lot more penetration.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
As far as I can tell the only additions from the recent version is a couple extra secondary bar scenes for the cyborgs and no real further continuation in terms of bar upgrades and story beyond what was available in the previous patch

Reactions: BadIdea102

zbunk

Jul 7, 2021
My man, unless you have an incredibly narrow definition of what counts as a lewd scene, unshared by another human being on the planet, this game does, in fact, include a shitload of lewd scenes.

It is a slow burn corruption (for a given measure of slow), so like, don't expect the MC to be bending over for dudes on day 2, but there's still plenty there. Lots of flashing, groping, cum-drinking, masturbation, and outercourse at the moment, and going forward there's gonna be a lot more penetration.
i didn't mean it like that, reading the tags by themselves makes it seem like the game is devoid of almost any sexual content despite the screenshots stating otherwise, i think someone should update them.

4.60 star(s) 100 Votes