RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.4] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 100 Votes

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Would be hot if Catherine could get a waitress social skill that allows her to go under the table and suck the cyborgs dicks that consumes only 1 table turn to raise the mood, atm "waitress encourage" only raise the mood a little and the cyborgs don't even fuck her pussy/ass or mouth even when the mood is at it's max and 3 cyborgs are around her (after IO mouth and pussy training). And the "waitress service" skill is a kind of a waste since it gives you a nice pic of a baizuri/blowjob but you skip all the table turns and you don't get to enjoy Catherine being used afterwards.

Some hot skill that could raise the mood

- oral/sex invitation, where Catherine opens her mouth/pussy in a lewd way so that a cyborg can have his way with her if the mood is high enough.

- licking the plate/ drinking Jug of cum with a straw, When the mood is high enough the cyborgs cum on her silver plate or in the empty glasses and Catherine can drink like the "tip jar skill" to raise the mood.

- Cyborgs asking a special cocktail of Catherine juices maybe to raise the mood?

Reactions: NitrogeniuM

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
This is a *very* good game! I really hope none of the requests to slow down the corruption are taken to heart, because it's perfectly paced (maybe even a *little* too grindy in the beginning).

Specific thoughts:

- As mentioned, I think the beginning of the game is a little bit of a grind and has a little too much monetary tension. I felt like I was perfectly executing the bartending mini game (95/100 times hitting perfect pours, keeping social statuses up, efficiently using flirt to refill bar time), but I always felt like I was barely scraping by on credits.

- Related to the above, the degree to which many gameplay elements are obfuscated makes it hard to know and appreciate the value of my decisions/successes. What exactly do each of the social status effects do? How much more value do I get out of serving a perfect martini vs. a beer (and therefore, what's the cost/benefit ratio of the significantly more expensive brewing process for the latter)? Is training progress/corruption based on anything that I do while bartending/waitressing? It would be nice if the game surfaced some of these things more effectively.

- The one time that the corruption pacing actually felt off was having access to the post-waitressing scene with handjobs and window-licking many, many days before the post-bartending scene where Catherine unlocks her willingness to touch the Chuds and drink cum. I assume this is more of an oversight, since I think the first is only gated by unlocking waitressing while the second is presumably gated by a different training event.

Overall, I'm extremely excited to see the rest of the content come in! The setting and writing are top-notch, the artwork is amazing, and the gameplay is fundamentally very engaging. I hope this goes on to meet its potential as one of the top games out there!
This update was specifically focused on this issue. The post-waitress scene was coming in at an odd order so I added in a couple intro scenes before it and increased the corruption level required to get the "put em on the glass" scene. Nothing matters to me more than proper pacing in a corruption game.
I wish we got the Expansion of the Sewer Chud story and that Area in general, I know it's coming in the future but that place looks sooo interesting.
Next update is sewer focused. Sewers area fun little area for me to do outfit changes and allow Catherine to do things not related to the bar. The more I play around with the sewer the more I enjoy writing scenes for it.
so is she already addicted to seggs or still corrupting her into it ?
Sex addiction and cum addiction will be future levels of corruption.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So this is an error just after the day of work where you first get to use shots. The shift ended into a black screen.
1723777132346.png

4.60 star(s) 100 Votes