kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sorry, I slept in this morning.

Reduced the size of the Script.vdf by 20% (4 bytes instead of 5) Rename Script.txt as Script.vdf and put next to Game.exe to install the Kagura patch.

Reactions: Fed

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
What is you feel like your being watched?
There is a hole in the wall, right? Have sex when that text appears and if you confront your neighbor (the girl that works at the convenience store) multiple times she will suggest turning it into a gloty hole.

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
This version listed as 1.00 was patched with the Kagura games patch for steam so technically it is exactly the same as the steam version where it counts. Doesn't matter where the base files came from. The games data files were overwritten by the K.G. files. Shouldn't be a problem unless something in the base version was different which I don't think it was.
then it will always be the fault of Kagura games, basically, but it seems incredible to me that they took so little

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
How do you catch husband cheating
He's in one of the interactable area's with the tree, most of the time it's just the old man who has something to do with learning new positions, sometimes it's just the husband and the girl instead, not sure but you probably need the camera to film it and show his wife I don't remember where to get that though this translation is new to me.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
then it will always be the fault of Kagura games, basically, but it seems incredible to me that they took so little
Whitebomber uploaded the KG version , me and silent applied the latest bug fixing patch released by KG today and bam, v1.01.

Not really sure what u mean with "took so little".

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry, I slept in this morning.

Reduced the size of the Script.vdf by 20% (4 bytes instead of 5) Rename Script.txt as Script.vdf and put next to Game.exe to install the Kagura patch.
vdf file is no longer needed. Maou showed me a way to get past the vdf problem at least for this game. I attached the unpacked patch file in the OP :)

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes