Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
same.

anyone has a way to bypass this ?
I discovered that if you catch her before 10AM and pick the sex option the game hangs. Any time after that it doesn't. I don't know what triggers her to appear before that since she never answers the door before that time. I think it's a leftover trigger from the event she sees her husband off.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So it is no longer necessary to download the Script.vdf from ibitkin to install the 1.01 patch? So we just patch and go?
That wasn't exactly what was said. If you want to be able to run the offical patches from Kagura, you're going to need a Script.vdf. I'm not going to speculate on other ways this can be side stepped.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Ok Kagura, now it's time to release the DLC of Summer Memories, and after that talk to the dev to release the Winter Sequel. This saga it's literally the best thing you done in years.

Reactions: Eriasu_Salvatore

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I mean kinda good and kinda weak game, you can pretty much only lewd the succubus and the other side characters are kinda lewdable after a lot of damn annoying questing to fully unlock them.

I mean what's the point? from day 1 you can pretty much do anything with succubus and unlocking the side chicks only lets you do some sort of low lewd stuff... usually is the other way around, you do the quests to unlock more stuff...

Nov 1, 2020
i already got the 3 endings in this game and everything, wish there was more content in this game cuz it felt unsatisfactory to me, the true ending pretty much explains alot of questions i have but im still with the curiosity of how much the story would go on without considering the true endings existance, and the other succubus could had sex scenes like milim so im really unsatisfied knowing the sex scenes with them are the only ones ill ever see, wish we got some non-canon sequel or something expanding the mc life with the succubus

Other than me crying over that.. !its a good game!, great pixelart which ima fanatic off some good pixel art

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I tried load the save but get the error message, would you please give me the 100% Complete Save with Full H-Scenes of the English Version\English Translated Version of This Game.
you need to use it in the gallery mode

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
THX YOU GUYS SO MUCH for this game.

I'm tryng to download the game like 5 hours (FK Peruvian internet)
any mega link or torrent pls? :cry:

Reactions: lmao2222
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes