Smoltites

Apr 21, 2019
Does this game have a sandbox mode? Where it doesnt end like with summer memories

Also thanks for the game king

DarkFlame22

Sep 1, 2017
Okay, I got a cold in the game and it’s saying I need to get cold medicine to fix it. But I don’t know where to get that. Whoever figures it out tell me
I don't remember well but it should be in the super market or sold by the blonde girl

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
It lacks a bit of history, mechanics aside, well, not so bad, it shows that from here they have gotten many ideas for summer memories, well one more game

masetama

Aug 3, 2018
Man, I was really disappointed that Satou only had a blowjob cg. Hottest girl in the game and no real sex scenes.

AnonSixtyNine

Jun 26, 2019
This game was honestly a wasted potential unless u like lolis...his nighbors and trainer ended up with one scene????????well tbh I wasn’t really focused on the main girl cause compare to the side ones she’s severally lacking. Feels so incomplete.

Seath01

Mar 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to call over the Gym Girl? Can't seem to find the option to do so.
Go to your apartment and there will be a new option which is called phone click on it and click the service you want also if you can't find it then go talk to her in 10PM so you can have access to it

Reactions: Links234
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes