Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Well, that was a pleasant surprise! MC actually had some personality as did the girls. Ending 1 and 2 were both quite cute, and fortunately those are the only two valid endings to the game. I admit I went in with low expectations, screenshots seemed amusing but didn't really give me a great idea of what the content was like, so I was pleasantly surprised by the variety and quality of the animations! There was a lot of good content there, unsurprisingly primarily around Lilim.

I admit, I would have liked to get some sprite scenes for Hoori and Leanan Sídhe, both of them were super cute and woulda been nice to United States of Smash all over the apartment, but the animated scenes were generally good as well, so I can live with that.

Kinda amused that the 1.0.2 patch came out shortly after I finished with the game for today, what's in it anyways?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
That was definitely a lot darker than I expected. I really was not expecting that, especially coming out of the wholesomeness that is Summer Memories. (I know this game released first, still, the mood whiplash.)
Yo, imagine if summer memories ended in a similarly fucked up way, like maybe you had an extreme mental disorder and your parents dropped you off at your aunt's house while they finalized their divorce or some shit, meanwhile you "fantasized" (or misinterpreted reality) about all the events of the game ... ugh. Idk why game devs want to make us feel even more miserable than we already do lol.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Is the 3rd ending actually considered the true ending or is it simply a golden path ending?
With how randomly people mix these two up these days its hard to tell purely by comments.

aquaceanic

Sep 3, 2017
Which/where is the last sub-event? I don't think I can see the 3rd ending without completing it and I just have no idea where it could be

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Which/where is the last sub-event? I don't think I can see the 3rd ending without completing it and I just have no idea where it could be
I think it is the 3rd ending? I didn't 100% the game, was 2 off because I didn't completely complete the gym girl's line, but after 3rd ending I was only 1 off.

ThoruBestGrill

Sep 24, 2018
Godbless. I really liked Summer Memories even though it was pretty simple, yet relaxing. Going to blast through this one and give my five cents about it.

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a bug for whoever lives in 102? "She" never comes to the door regardless of time when I knock but I've seen the husband of 101 go into it. Ill also hear footsteps go from the grocery store to what sounds like room 102 and even makes the enter noise in the late mornings but theres never an actual sprite on the screen to interact with.

Seath01

Mar 12, 2020
How do I request naughty things with the gym girl I got her to max affection and the option doesn't seem to appear for me when I use the phone and when I talk to her at 10 PM nothing really happens

Reactions: ItsPapi97

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Is there a bug for whoever lives in 102? "She" never comes to the door regardless of time when I knock but I've seen the husband of 101 go into it. Ill also hear footsteps go from the grocery store to what sounds like room 102 and even makes the enter noise in the late mornings but theres never an actual sprite on the screen to interact with.
In 102 lives the business man who gives you the camera to film sex not the husband of 101 even though the sprites look almost identical. He's only at home at night and the only interaction is to sell the videos you made.
If you didn't get the camera yet: go outside at night, I think the earliest he shows up is at 10 PM. He will be standing between the apartmen building and the gym.

How do I request naughty things with the gym girl I got her to max affection and the option doesn't seem to appear for me when I use the phone and when I talk to her at 10 PM nothing really happens
Did you call her from your apartment during gym business hours? I think you have to take the normal workout service first.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes